chessforyou Bettina&Terry77

chessforyou Bettina&Terry77

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zeon ctg
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 pm by Belladonna

» Sting SF 9 ReleaseF
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:11 am by LondonFrau

» BrainFish w + New Cerebellum Book
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:45 am by LondonFrau

» Happy Birthday Bettina
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 pm by LondonFrau

» AsmFish 2017-11-06 Windows MacOS & ARM executables
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 pm by Wendy D Green

» Ranomi_171103.bin
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:13 pm by STOCKFISH26102014

» CFish Engines
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:27 am by rahulkapoor2019

» r4n0m1.ctg
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:17 pm by Clair Ph.U.K

» Brainfish + Book 1-11-2017
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:00 pm by Belladonna

Latest topics
» Zeon ctg
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 pm by Belladonna

» Sting SF 9 ReleaseF
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:11 am by LondonFrau

» BrainFish w + New Cerebellum Book
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:45 am by LondonFrau

» Happy Birthday Bettina
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 pm by LondonFrau

» AsmFish 2017-11-06 Windows MacOS & ARM executables
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 pm by Wendy D Green

» Ranomi_171103.bin
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:13 pm by STOCKFISH26102014

» CFish Engines
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:27 am by rahulkapoor2019

» r4n0m1.ctg
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:17 pm by Clair Ph.U.K

» Brainfish + Book 1-11-2017
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:00 pm by Belladonna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Share | 
 

 Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
avatar

Posts : 426
Reputation : 1715
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

0-100






Back to top Go down
zedd1919
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
avatar

Male Posts : 91
Reputation : 333
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : india

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 am

Any suggestion by author of how to optimize book?
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 787
Reputation : 3094
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : undetermined

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:43 am

zedd1919 wrote:
Any suggestion by author of how to optimize book?


as in initial post Idea


0-100
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
xxxyyy10
contributer +
contributer +
avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 153
Join date : 2011-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:36 am

this book works exellent with 0/100 : : hah
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 787
Reputation : 3094
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : undetermined

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:37 am

xxxyyy10 wrote:
this book works exellent with 0/100 : :


Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
zedd1919
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
avatar

Male Posts : 91
Reputation : 333
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : india

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 am

"B" wrote:
zedd1919 wrote:
Any suggestion by author of how to optimize book?


as in initial post Idea


0-100

Actually I asked about variety of play and other two slider position.
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 787
Reputation : 3094
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : undetermined

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 am

zedd1919 wrote:
"B" wrote:
zedd1919 wrote:
Any suggestion by author of how to optimize book?


as in initial post Idea


0-100

Actually I asked about variety of play and other two slider position.

When we or our friends post "0-100" it is exactly as books are optimized as default ..ie 3-35 , then the min games are set to "0" and maximum moves of "100" are set
ie... 0-100
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
zedd1919
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
avatar

Male Posts : 91
Reputation : 333
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : india

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:48 am

Ok I got it now.
I want to get fully confirmed as I remember a book uploaded by a author in which he suggested learning streghth slider to minimum.
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 787
Reputation : 3094
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : undetermined

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 am

zedd1919 wrote:
Ok I got it now.
I want to get fully confirmed as I remember a book uploaded by a author in which he suggested learning streghth slider to minimum.

hmmm.... we now "some " that do set quater and half "viarety of play "

unlike some forums in such cases we do inform members of this"oddity "
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
CorsairDominator
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Female Posts : 7
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:57 am

"B" wrote:
zedd1919 wrote:
Ok I got it now.
I want to get fully confirmed as I remember a book uploaded by a author in which he suggested learning streghth slider to minimum.

hmmm.... we now "some " that do set quater and half "viarety of play "

unlike some forums in such cases we do inform members of this"oddity "


THX you jobb my now test game!! 500 Game
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 821
Reputation : 2737
Join date : 2010-01-05
Location : Pugatory

PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:08 pm

CorsairDominator wrote:
"B" wrote:
zedd1919 wrote:
Ok I got it now.
I want to get fully confirmed as I remember a book uploaded by a author in which he suggested learning streghth slider to minimum.

hmmm.... we now "some " that do set quater and half "viarety of play "

unlike some forums in such cases we do inform members of this"oddity "


THX you job my now test game!! 500 Game

Question Question Question confused

_________________
"No one is never ever truly gone as long as you remember them "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?   

Back to top Go down
 
Angel Dust ctg by Ms Trea Angel ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» >The Angel of Death's Characters
» Return of the Star Angel Short Story
» Dark Angel codex PDF
» Angel Eye Head Lamp
» Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg-
Jump to: