chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum Empty
PostSubject: Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum   Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks in w.c. speak

- - By Trotsky (***) [fr] Date 2012-01-10 09:56
By Vasik Rajlich Date 2012-01-08 19:23
In the context of source code, original means that the author either typed his own code or typed the code which generated his own code.

For the super-geeks, yes, that can be applied recursively.

Vas

For those of you who missed this or didn't decode it, Vas speaks accurately, but you do need to pick up on the hints, or, alternatively, speak to him in private when usually more is forthcoming.

Parts of Rybka, important parts, are written by software. Without going into great detail Vas has effectively added "words" to the programming language he uses (C) which allow him to think, if you like in more complex, but, for him, simplified constructs, than "normal" programmers who are restricted to the base form of the language. He has also added highly complex structures, which, depending on context and parameters given, effectively write their own code.

So, when anyone tries to compare Rybka reverse engineered C with Fruit C, they are comparing the wrong thing, for Vas did not write all the reverse engineered C, he wrote in an effectively higher level proprietory language above that which contains C but also contains his own extended words plus the more complex constructs.

Chess programs contain many many segments of similar but not identical code, repeating in many ways and forms throughout the program. Code segments, or, better, idea segments can be paralleled in places one would not imagine much of the move generator code chunks are useable in evaluation for example. Vas has distilled down much of this parallel code such that his program might say:

F(p1, p2, ....) where F has some kind of chess meaning, and this gets translated to different types of output code depending on p1, p2 etc). F means something to Vas, p1 means something to Vas. They extend his vocabulary when talking to his own program.

For me, it is really quite simple, if you extend the language and create new concepts and constructs, there can be no question, of "copying".

Vas Speaks in Tongues

~~

Postby MoldyJacket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm

I laughed my ass off when I saw claims that Vas has created a whole new programming language with Rybka in other threads, but now he speaks in tongues! Who knew using simple defines could spawn such spirituality…and an effectively higher level proprietary language.

~~

we say gal hnd o m

chris (dick-head) whitington sprinkles bull dust to persuade all rybka t/nurds that vas sprinkles fairy dust onto codes to make them 100% original
next project . vas to rewrite bible for
The Church of Kopimism ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

beggers belief ,
anyone have an ice pick ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"B"
Admin
Admin
Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum   Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

More gibberish from Trotsky/Ed & co. As usual.

1. First, these caricatures denied Vas ever copied Fruit [and Crafty] codes to make Rybka. Evidences proved otherwise.
2. Next, these Rybka clowns claimed code-plagiarism couldn't have occurred, else how could Rybka 1.0 beta be stronger than Fruit. This ship sank with evidences.
3. Then, they claimed the contribution from Fruit to Rybka was negligible. Evidences showed with manipulation of constants etc, ELO can be obtained. Shot down.
4. Next excuse from them: "Vas didn't know it was not okay to plagiarize codes" Shocked . If I didn't know better, I'd say that's a confession & admittance of guilt.
5. Next avenue: These buffoons lamented "ICGA's punishment towards Vas is too harsh." But the ICGA gave Vas ample time and communicated with Vas but Vas refused to cooperate.
6. Next step, they claimed all other commercial authors plagiarize codes, so Rybka must should be given a free-pass. Problem is, Rybka is the one CAUGHT in code plagiarism and suffers the same ban punishment previous authors have faced when caught in similar situation.
7. Next excuse: Banned for Life, Lukas Cinmiotti et.al cries out: "ICGA is meaningless". "ICGA is nothing". "ICGA is useless". "ICGA will die-out". Not happening, not working.
8. Next step, "we are in the millennium and things have changed. It is okay to pass-off someone's work as yours". This Ed's mantra. Problem is, it's not okay to plagiarize without due credit, if not by conscience & ethics, at least as mandated by GPL License. Equally important, it also violates ICGA's Rule #2 of originality.
9. Next: "Rybka is original on the premise Vas contributed to Fruit 2.1 in make Rybka 1.0 beta to Rybka 2.3.2a stronger than Fruit 2.1. Problem AGAIN is; Fruit 1.0 beta, all the way to Fruit 2.3.2a, are not original at the source code level. Substantiated by evidence. It won't shock me if Fruit 4.1 (now known as Rybka 4.1) still contains traces of Fruit 2.1.
10. Next joke, the [u]definition of originality. Found here:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]

So their new tactic (if worth it) is to swindle into the methodology of how code was plagiarized. That is: Manually typing-in exact codes of intended target versus Copy-and-Paste codes of intended target. Problem and reality of the matter is; whether codes were copied via copy-and-paste OR manually typing-in someone's code, the end results are the same: You have an exact match of codes to that of the codes copied FROM. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

With the cognizance of such jests from these dolts, sensible serious-minded people see the posts from these Rybka clowns for exactly what it is: jabbering, if not dissipation of mischievousness.

Prima

Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum   Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 pm

gal hnd o m
butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
McCracken

McCracken

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum   Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

rnt rnt rnt rnt rnt i love Chris rnt rnt rnt rnt rnt

Back to top Go down
Georgina Speigehtetti

Georgina Speigehtetti

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum   Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 am

High Mac , I am so tell me when you need me to do anything for you. It would not take much. I have been told that before, but never realized it would matter that much. It is all fine no more surgery Your lipo fat worked , Ive breasts like yours now Wink
Misha calls me every morning I was talking to him about the problem with Azzad so please do not do it for me. I am fine now.When they tell you what they need- tell them to blow it out their butts- or mine

Best regards always,

Georgina S
e
o
r
g
i
n
a

S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum   Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris whitington ( Trotsky )speaks (crap) in rybka forum
Page 1 of 1