chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 Empty
PostSubject: POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919   POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 am

book maker zedd 1919 wrote

MOST PROBABLY MY LAST POST TO THIS FORUM

New post by zedd1919 Yesterday at 9:45 pm
I am posting most probably my last post to this forum in this section because all controversy and battle of wit begins when I pointed out some weakness in R34=ROBOT34 two versions.

Sedat wrote :-
"About multiply acounts in SCCT/Testo,
Probably i will change the conditions for the next SCCT (i hope Guido will agree with me too)
I mean i think to allow two books by same Author,but of course if the both books are completely two different book versions
And if the both books (by same Author) are qualified in top 20,that will be great news and a such Book Maker should be congratulated too."

You changed rule to favour ROBOT because I and many accused(which is also true) ROBOT and Extreeme series are of same author.Both ROBOT and Extreem series books played in SCCTVII.Extreeme series finshed 20th in Testo second league.Does it means that ROBOT will also enter his ROBOT series because his one book The Winner played in your first super league.I am damn sure that you are ignorant person and don't know the fact that The Winner,ROBOT,Extreeme,Blitzkrig are all books from same author.Except than you everybody knows this fact.So it will be wise/unwise for you to kill your tour prestige by allowing all available different books from same author.If you do so for ROBOT only then their is no problem but if this rule is for all and all will allowed to enter more than one book then what will happen you must know well.

" This is probably one of best chess forums,where RebornSe does not allow injustice or attacks"

Please see Sindrom2 latest post and find yourself what he meant by saying "all stupid Indians"I think he crossed limit .I think JAtt completely ignored Sindrom2 comments.He don't even warned him.And irony is that he warned me because I confronted with you(though it was started by you only).You also attcked me personally because you don't have enough logic to counter my points which I wrote on R34=ROBOT34 and R34=ROBOT34 update.

QueenB4 wrote :-
"testo give private books to his friends , so you condone cheeteing then"

Then eddy 158k responded :-
"Where is the PROOF ? ... if you show evidence to proof what you are saying I'll be the first one to trash Testo or Sedat and will retire from their tours. When one make an accusation with out showing evidence it make the accuser look like a liar instantly "

It is not us who are saying all these but chess2u.com Admins makes such type of accusation.As you are also member their then you must have saw Marijan post regarding all these.I know only one thing "There's no smoke without fire"

Fair_Play wrote :-
"THE ADMINS OF THIS FORUM ARE LIKELY ON HOLIDAY
NO ONE TAKES CARE OF ANYTHING
A FORUM WITHOUT RULES"

I think Admins are seeing all these with closed eyes.I only commented anything according to context(but get one warning) but some great names did all thing to make one feel that they are not impartial at all(but spared).At one point I thought to send my Catch-22.ctg to Sedat to get it tested with best available .ctg book R34=ROBOT34 Update (as they think) but now reading all comments of him I just drop my plan because he proved by all his comments that he is in ROBOT side.

ROBOT wrote :-
"NATASHA IS HALF MEN AND HALF WOMEN "
This simply insult of such member who was banned from this forum on very false charges. The only mistake Natasha did(as Admin wrongly thought) is she said something about ROBOT books.Though her criticism was always based on facts but in return Natasha was abused by ROBOT and ROBOT's near dear ones and eventually banned from this forum.It was simply a case of injustice

"Dear Robot,
We know all about this person - NATASHA=DARK ANGEL (HALF MEN+HALF WOMEN=TRAVESTY)"

This shows real face of Mr.Sedat.He don't even know how to respect humanity.Can anybody say this sentence is from a gentle person(as many thinks Sedat is).To me Sedat is ignorant person and his finger slipped to write such sentence only because his closest friend ROBOT says that.

I think after this anyone can decide himself/herself who is fair to what and to what level.

Last but not least and it is for JAtt only >>>>>>>This one is in Hindi so may find difficult to understand.
"Sach kahna agar bagawat hai to samjho hum baagi hain"
Aur agar bann karne ka irada hai to I don't have problem because mujhe bhi aise forum ka member bane rahne ka koi shauk nahin hai jahan justice ko partiality se kill kiya jata hai.Haan ek baat ka afsos jaroor rahega ki na chahte hue bhi mera Sedat aur Testo se confrontation hua.Meri ranjish to sirf ROBOT se thi aur wo bhi isliye ki ROBOT aur uske friends ne kai baar mujhe gaaliyan di open mein bhi aur private message karke bhi.

-- ----------------------------------------------------

tchr
PLEASE NOTE
Sindrom2 and Fair _play show up on ip adress map as in GERMANY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

strange as both in same area as ROBOT and yet both claim to be in other countrys

several other of ROBOTS most fanatical friends ip adresses are also in GERMANY despite stating they are either in Albania , Serbia , Croatia , Turkey etc

tchr forward to a friend .spread word of how these few manipulate and cheat all

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

Last edited by Bettina (Sobel ?) on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
zedd1919
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
zedd1919

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919   POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 am

The last part of text which I addressed to JAtt was in hindi and english of that part is as follows :

"If speaking truth is revolt then I am revolutionary"
And if you want to ban me then I don't have any problem because I also don't want to continue in such froum where partiality kills justice.Also I don't wanted to confront with Sedat and Testo.My differnece was with ROBOT but this people put words in my mouth by supporting ROBOT.
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919   POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 am

zedd1919 wrote:
The last part of text which I addressed to JAtt was in hindi and english of that part is as follows :

"If speaking truth is revolt then I am revolutionary"
And if you want to ban me then I don't have any problem because I also don't want to continue in such froum where partiality kills justice.Also I don't wanted to confront with Sedat and Testo.My differnece was with ROBOT but this people put words in my mouth by supporting ROBOT.

JAtt is another of ROBOTS special friends who recieves his books before all others to use on playchess.com ,this is one way ROBOT guarantees support for his cheating
JAtt bans ANYONE who stands up to ROBOT on reborne and allows ROBOT to use multiple accounts , libel innocent's and post foul and disgusting insults to all that oppose dishonest liars and cheats

JAtt is a disgrace as a moderator and should note ...

reborn was started by an honest Pakistani ( NOT the present Admin) STILL THE founder of rebornse who will eventually tire of the sewer of corruption it has become

the more the word of this corruption is spread onto other forums and blogs the better for all involved in computer chess

corruption is as cancer .. ignore it and it spreads

please spread word

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
"B"
Admin
Admin
POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919   POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 pm

stardom414 wrote:
Testo, Robot and Sedat is I predect going to have a 3some and cabbageface will be pragnant with the baby, Robot will be dumb ridiculed father and testo will be the brastfeedar.
3 some yes
off spring no

none of them have any balls gal hnd o m

the topic was deleted and QueenB4 was banned by there pet faggert poodle jAt1621

zedd1919 was not banned
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
zedd1919
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
zedd1919

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919   POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 am

I think I was not banned from rebornse because of the fact I am Indian.But they virtually banned me by deleting my post.If they they ban on what one wrote against Testo,ROBOT and Sedat then they should have banned me instead of Queen B4.Admins of rebornse(specially JAtt) are brainless people and very very far from any intelligence.
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919   POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 pm

We see Robots still useing multiple accounts to back himself and his crooked cronies up on reborn

It realy does beggar belief that hes so thick as to believe no one can see he cant spell whatever account he uses all make the same stupid spelling mistakes Rolling Eyes

as for jAt his signtiure about sums him up really , a little jumped nobody with a desire to wield power, he is a hypocrite a liar and anyone who robot or sedat says ban , he bans , like a good little toothless puppy ,hisreward is that he gets opening books to use on playchess,com where he see's his pc as compensation for being so inadaquate upstairs and downstairs

PostSubject: Re: POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919   POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919 Empty

Back to top Go down

POST TO ADMIN OF REBORN from zedd1919
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg :: General :: News-
Jump to: