chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth

Go down 
+2
"B"
me4u
6 posters
AuthorMessage
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth Empty
PostSubject: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 am

#» # italian81: angels77 give me a blow job ***

angels77fanclub: rstchess: defends this

» rstchess: thinks this is good

» # italian81: angels77 give me a blow job ***

this was posted to angels77fanclub as she watched tournement . she is just 17 years of age rjchess asked sedat to ban her NOT branon /italian81...who is sickest of these so called men ?[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 am

any man who does not defend a female from such foulness is not a man at all
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 am

that italian81 is so disgusting is not a surprise , that three other so called men did not speak up is a shock , but rjchess is not even half a man

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:09 pm

There a bunch of cowards and Sedate has no balls either . none of thyem respect women not even there mothers or sisters , they trade them for the best opening book so they could copy its best lines ... thats all they live for and as for rjchess he has to be the most self obsessed peacock of all iof he had a daughter hed poswt nude photos of her on his chess blogs to get more viewers , sad ducks all of them
Back to top Go down
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 am

Brandon Pine is well know as a cheat and was banned from rybka forum long before reinventing himself as brandon harrise in a desperate attempt to gain kudos for himself as brandonsi very best friend of himself italian81, is not rocket science to swith ip addresses or talk to himself with the help of 2 pcs and some old slappers help ,that he is as a foul mouthed sexually frustrated child showing off to others simarly disrespectfull is no surprise ,these feeble exscuses for males would loan out there sisters for a new line for one of theyre books
he now begs others to enter his silly little tournamenbts only so as to gain there books best lines for his
pathetic creatures all of them
Back to top Go down
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:27 am

wowouch ladies hit the spot with that one hooray hooray hooray
Back to top Go down
wajit@cfl.rr.com
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:46 am

Where did this happen on what chess site or what?
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where did this happen on what chess site or what?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth   italian81= foul mouthed scum  sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth Empty

Back to top Go down

italian81= foul mouthed scum sedat , fx7-fxe and rjchess support his filth
Page 1 of 1