chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1291

Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues Empty
PostSubject: Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues   Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Along with sami syliqi ,and of course samir ,aka many different account names , Ahmed continues to post pathetic FAKE tests in childishly pathetic , feeble  attempts to promote weak books as if they are strong Rolling Eyes 

It beggars belief that they are so simple as to expect anyone with an I Q bigger than there shoe size to believe that ANY  member , much less Admin , would lower themselves to post anything there much less FAKE book test , tests without screen shots of openings or games Rolling Eyes 

But when such excuses for males are concerned i suppose it is hardly surprising that they are so desperate  for attention that they will lower themselves to the level they would find an Islamist pedophile crawling in ,sewer level at best

Anyone using any book they see tested on that toilet of a forum that pertains to have been posted by ANY here will LOSE games ,as the tests and accounts posting them there are FAKED ones

Victor Hugo
Back to top Go down
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues   Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:06 pm

LondonFrau wrote:
Along with sami syliqi ,and of course samir ,aka many different account names , Ahmed continues to post pathetic FAKE tests in childishly pathetic , feeble  attempts to promote weak books as if they are strong Rolling Eyes 

It beggars belief that they are so simple as to expect anyone with an I Q bigger than there shoe size to believe that ANY  member , much less Admin , would lower themselves to post anything there much less FAKE book test , tests without screen shots of openings or games Rolling Eyes 

But when such excuses for males are concerned i suppose it is hardly surprising that they are so desperate  for attention that they will lower themselves to the level they would find an Islamist pedophile crawling in ,sewer level at best

Anyone using any book they see tested on that toilet of a forum that pertains to have been posted by ANY here will LOSE games ,as the tests and accounts posting them there are FAKED ones

SO TRUE The FAKE test posted on that s*** hole of a forum are PATHETIC This forum is the ONLY one that you can rely on to run  honest book tests, post PROOF of it and offer games to those who ask of them , that Ahmeds  PET guard dog   so called moderator  Graham Banks ignores them is unsurprising to anyone that remembers him on Rybka ,CCC  and playchess banning all who dared to say the dreaded "IPPOLIT"family engines names never mind use them or heaven forbid question those who swore on vas's mothers grave they were clones , i don't how he doesnt see how corrupt it makes him never mind that bumbo clot ahmed
Back to top Go down
When D Green ?
Madam
Madam
When D Green ?

Female Posts : 358
Location : Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send Rabbi Mordecai home, I'm tired of kosher pork Moslem meats Richer

PostSubject: Re: Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues   Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 pm

LondonFrau wrote:

Doppelganger wrote:
LondonFrau wrote:

SO TRUE The FAKE test posted on that s*** hole of a forum are PATHETIC This forum is the ONLY one that you can rely on to run  honest book tests, post PROOF of it and offer games to those who ask of them , that Ahmeds  PET guard dog   so called moderator  Graham Banks ignores them is unsurprising to anyone that remembers him on Rybka ,CCC  and playchess banning all who dared to say the dreaded "IPPOLIT"family engines names never mind use them or heaven forbid question those who swore on vas's mothers grave they were clones , i don't how he doesnt see how corrupt it makes him never mind that bumbo clot ahmed

+1 
Back to top Go down
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=67
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues   Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahmed the PATHETIC cloner of engines , books and acconts , FAKER of accounts and tests continues
Page 1 of 1