chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg

Go down 
+3
Kyodai
me4u
Bettina
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  Empty
PostSubject: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4+2 Blitz

I place this here for all to see as some so called book tester has posted a completely different result  from 15 games that purportto show that Vita X loses to and  more than 200 ELO weaker than  XIII legion Gemina.ctg , wich is simply not true , perhaps knowing this so called testers name and that he has in the past declined to tell others what optimization he sets books he should retest or retire
The books are simply equals

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 am

Bettina wrote:

4+2 Blitz

I place this here for all to see as some so called book tester has posted a completely different result  from 15 games that purport to show that Vita X loses to and  more than 200 ELO weaker than  XIII legion Gemina.ctg , which is simply not true , perhaps knowing this so called testers name and that he has in the past declined to tell others what optimization he sets books he should retest or retire
The books are to put it in plain and simple terms  , equal in strength
congratulations to BOTH bookmakers

+1 brvo

Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Kyodai

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:40 am

B90 - the fashion Najdorf with 6.Be3 e5 7.Nb3 was played in 31 games during this match.
I guess Miguel would smile a bit in his heaven if he saw this popularity.

Legion 13 Gemina wins B90 with 14-13-4  (meaning 14-4 in decisive games)

In the match Legion vs WinAuto, B90 was played 38 times - Legio won that with 15-14-9 (all games with Legio black!)

So Legio is winning in B90 which shouldn't be too difficult for the book cookers of WinAuto and VitaX to repair....

Not so clear if white has the upper hand in B90 - combined results in the matches vs
WinAut and VitaX in this variation shows 21-27-21  (meaning 21-21 in decisive games)

Just noticing...
Back to top Go down
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 am

Kyodai wrote:
B90 - the fashion Najdorf with 6.Be3 e5 7.Nb3 was played in 31 games during this match.
I guess Miguel would smile a bit in his heaven if he saw this popularity.

Legion 13 Gemina wins B90 with 14-13-4  (meaning 14-4 in decisive games)

In the match Legion vs WinAuto, B90 was played 38 times - Legio won that with 15-14-9 (all games with Legio black!)

So Legio is winning in B90 which shouldn't be too difficult for the book cookers of WinAuto and VitaX to repair....

Not so clear if white has the upper hand in B90 - combined results in the matches vs
WinAut and VitaX in this variation shows 21-27-21  (meaning 21-21 in decisive games)

Just noticing...
peekaboo Looking at test i do no see VITA X as having any need of repair as it is clearly L 13 G's equal unlike WinAutomation 2 that was well beaten by i , i am very impressed by VITA X performance here
Your stats and chess knowledge are impressive even if B90 biased

Paullied chkmt x b 

Victor Hugo
Back to top Go down
Natasha & Donna
Dark Angels
Natasha & Donna

Female Posts : 401

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:34 am

Bettina wrote:

4+2 Blitz

I place this here for all to see as some so called book tester has posted a completely different result  from 15 games that purportto show  that Vita X loses to and  more than 200 ELO weaker than  XIII legion Gemina.ctg , wich is simply not true , perhaps knowing this so called testers name and that he has in the past declined to tell others what optimization he sets books he should retest or retire

+1 

mky typ < Paulied > slps   XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  2965348761 

x b on phone
Back to top Go down
Kyodai
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Kyodai

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 am

I meant the author of VitaX clearly has to repair the treatment of B90

since he is losing to Legion 13 in this variation with 4-14 !!

This cannot be too hard since much information is to be found in the lost games.

After that VitaX looks very good...
Back to top Go down
SHARK
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
SHARK

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Kyodai wrote:
I meant the author of VitaX clearly has to repair the treatment of B90

since he is losing to Legion 13 in this variation with 4-14 !!

This cannot be too hard since much information is to be found in the lost games.

After that VitaX looks very good...

VITA X has  done what no other book has so far done , equaled the best there is available , thrashed it in other than B90 openings ,the test is the only honest one so far posted that i have seen , lets have some congrats to the makers and the BEST Book testers i saw that even Zatsky disputes that cnsrd paulied pathetic test  result , which the cnsrd  stands by as if he is some great bok tester , which is he is far removed from being , best advice is he apologizes to N S Khan then retires from embarrassing himself

Back to top Go down
http://thechesspub.com
Kyodai
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Kyodai

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Yes, congrats are apropriate and fully ok, naturally.

What I meant is that a true créateur is never satisfied
with a good result - but instead closly examins the
patterns in the match.

And here it's so obvious and crystal clear

VITAX equalized the match in spite of 4-14 in B90

If I were the book maker - ok a few congrats and cheers - then
back to challenge and big question:

Why did this loss Najdorf B50 happened?

Naturally the games must be examined and move input manually made.

This is the beauty of book making - there is always room for improvements.

As for the comments of non honest book testers:

I have no knowledge about this - but if book tests are faked they are just nonsense
and with value zero.

VITAX can be greatful of 4-14 in B90 - as this wont happen again (I presume)
and the gates are open for lots of match wins shkh
Back to top Go down
WHODAT
contributer +
contributer +
WHODAT

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Natasha & Donna wrote:
Bettina wrote:

4+2 Blitz

I place this here for all to see as some so called book tester has posted a completely different result  from 15 games that purportto show  that Vita X loses to and  more than 200 ELO weaker than  XIII legion Gemina.ctg , wich is simply not true , perhaps knowing this so called testers name and that he has in the past declined to tell others what optimization he sets books he should retest or retire

+1 

mky typ < Paulied > slps   XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  2965348761 

x b on phone

How dare you insult our forums ( immortal ) #1 book tester Paul lied , he does not need 50 games he needs no more than  15  to know what book is best , you could learn from his great knowledge , he has 2 medals , what do you have
What would zaksy know he just makes books he has NO medals
Remember his name Paul lied it will be immortal liez as great testers name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg      XIII legion Gemina.ctg    vs Vita X ctg  Empty

Back to top Go down

XIII legion Gemina.ctg vs Vita X ctg
Page 1 of 1