chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Sekos continues to clone others work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha & Donna
Dark Angels
Natasha & Donna

Female Posts : 401

Sekos   continues to clone others work  Empty
PostSubject: Sekos continues to clone others work    Sekos   continues to clone others work  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sekos   continues to clone others work  EmptySekosChess have done an ugly action in creating his book Aaricia13.04 (the latest version of his books) , this book is nothing else than one of my old Books Fauzi
he got some old version like Fauzi 2.2 and added some games to it with a couple of clicks and he renamed it to Aaricia13.04 , I wouldn't say what I'm saying if I wasn't sure 1000%
Fauzi.abk book is a result of a long study of openings and opening books and I worked on it constantly for the last 4 years , I can recognize my creature when I see it, I have alot of proofs doe saying what I'm saying, one of them is that "his" book Aaricia13.04 contains lines (games) played in my personal computer as tests I made long time ago , and never shared with anyone, its impossible to see all the games with exactly all the lines in someone else book other than mine (am talking about .pgn files which was played in my computer containing more thousands of games when You add them together)
and many many many other proofs and clues I have just by analyzing the opening book, I'm saying this while my words contains lot of sadness because I'm sure nobody would like to have his work of years stolen like that and published it as if its of someone else without any efforts , he just added a set of .pgn files to it (maybe even 20 or 30) but still nothing hard You can do it in less than 1 minute.
but in my book there is alot of work behind in manual and hand tuning all the single lines in much depth and the choise of everysingle game manually and the maniacal tests that I do , etc.
I want sekos to remove the fraud Aaricia13.04 from his website and admit what he did without my permission, and without mentioning that anywhere in his website.

Fauzi
Back to top Go down

Sekos continues to clone others work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg :: General :: News-
Jump to: