chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
Bobby Fischer EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
Bobby Fischer EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
Bobby Fischer EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Bobby Fischer EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Bobby Fischer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1286

Bobby Fischer Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Fischer   Bobby Fischer EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 am

Bobby Fischer had an IQ of 187 which is classified as very superior intelligence. Fischer was the Bruce Lee of Chess. He was a grandmaster chess champion who sadly passed away on January 17, 2008. He also knew the truth about the traitorous Jews within loyal to Israel and spoke out about them as we all need to do everywhere we can. In 1964 in a huge statement Fischer declined an invitation to play for the U.S. in the 16th Chess Olympiad in Tel Aviv, Israel (IsraHell). The Jews clearly hated him and tried to make him look crazy because he was one of the smartest men to ever live and he didn't hold anything back when he spoke about the traitorous Jew parasites within. He spoke the hardcore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  .

Bobby Fischer talking about the Jews : “They’re parasites.  And they’ve been parasites for thousands of years.”

That's a powerful truth quote considering the Jews have been expelled 109 times from half the planet in the last 2000 years for being traitorous, supremacist, conspiring criminal parasites. Personally, I liked Bobby Fischer. He was a hell of a Jew-fighter.  The Jews have said that he was Jewish from his mothers side. Was he Jewish? He say's he isn't Jewish. Bobby Fischer wrote a letter in 1984 to the ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA JERUSALEM telling them to remove him as being a Jew because he was not Jewish. He said the Jews used his name and told them to never use his name again as being Jewish to improve the jewish image. Source of letter. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gentlemen: Knowing what I do about Judaism, I was naturally distressed to see that you erroneously featured me as a Jew in ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA. Please do not make this mistake again in any future editions of your voluminous, pseudo-authoritative publication. I am not today, nor have I ever been a Jew, and as a matter of fact, I am uncircumcised. I suggest rather than fraudulently misrepresenting me to be a Jew, and dishonestly abusing my name and reputation as a kind of advertising gimmick to improve the image of your religion (Judaism), you try to promote your religion on its own merits--if indeed it has any! In closing, I trust that I am not being unrealistically optimistic, in thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. Truly yours,

Bobby Fischer, The World Chess Champion

So was he Jewish? He said he wasn't in the above letter to the Jews & on video online. To me, it doesn’t matter what someone is once he tells the truth about the traitorous Jewish parasite problem we all face. That's all that matters. There have been a few Jews who've spoken out online who rightfully attempt to warn us Gentiles on issues such as  Jewish power and influence, the crimes of elite jewry or the jewish state of Israel, or the jewish direction of the New World Order conspiracy. Unfortunately you can’t choose your relatives.

Here are some quotes by Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer : "I'm hoping a Revolution happens in America and the Jews will get kicked out of power, and get wiped out. I'd like to see a lot of top Jews get executed. Certainly hundreds of thousands of Jews should get executed in the US and the rest should go to some kind of concentration camp to be re-educated. However long it takes. If it takes ten years, twenty years.  Just keep them in there until they learn some morals and about decency and honesty and WORK.  The Jews don’t like to work.
 "

Bobby Fischer vs Jews. Bobby exposes the truth.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bobby Fischer : "Jews are anti-social, destructive, intolerant, mean-spirited, deceitful, et cetera. They wish to destroy, rule and kill, rob whoever gets in their way. To facilitate them getting what they want, they have developed a perverted, unnatural, destructive, evil lifestyle. Even though they live off the non-Jews as parasites, they still hate them and wish to destroy them. Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans. The anti-human Jew hates and wants to destroy all non-Jews. He will also destroy even other Jews who are less destructive and evil than he is, if they get in his way. Apparently, the wickedness of the Jew is genetically based. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans. By the act of circumcision, the Jew shows his hatred towards nature and the natural order. By this bloody, cruel, senseless act, he shows his cruelty and sadism, and that he will stop at nothing to obtain his ends. Surely the Jews are also behind the Islamic circumcision, which serves as an ideal cover and distraction from their own wickedness in this regard. Jews are truly anti-human and anti-nature. Jews are intensely selfish, intolerant and anti-social, et cetera. They are full of hate, greed, malice, et cetera. Naturally, other people, i.e. the non-Jews, don't like being bulldozed aside, robbed and murdered by the Jews, and will sooner or later resist. That is where the lies and deceit of the Jews come into place."

Bobby Fischer: "No lie is too big for a Jew, no lie is too small... Jews live by lying, and die with coming in contact with the truth."

Bobby Fischer: "They're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people."

Bobby Fischer: "The Jews have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated."

Bobby Fischer: "America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews."

Bobby Fischer: "Hopefully the Jews will get it in the neck soon. They have alot of enemies all over the world. These biological weapons are getting very cheap and easy to deliver. I'm optimistic, I'm hoping that Washington DC will be wiped out."

Bobby Fischer: "I think that the Jews would like to eat me... I think they've got eating Fischer on their minds. They hate my guts. Or maybe they love my guts."

Bobby Fischer: "Circumcision is a crime. The Jews say they know better than millions of years of evolution... The only road to sanity for the Jews is to admit that circumcision is a crime."

Bobby Fischer: "The Jews are not fighters, they have miserable bodies. They're cunning like rats."

Bobby Fischer: "I don't think there'll be any (world) peace until these Jews are dealt with, Eugene. These people are animals, they're just bastards, y'know. Absolute animals."

Bobby Fischer : "The world is in terrible shape because of the Jews.  They’re driving the world toward extinction, with all these atom bombs and missiles and nuclear power plants.  And now they’re in genetic engineering, which will just totally erase life as we know it if it continues.  I mean, there’s just no end to this genetic engineering.  They can start mixing fish with human and anything’s possible.  It’s total madness.  And this is just the beginning and this has to be stopped…

“So, they, the Jews have to be stopped.  They have to be kicked out of power.  They are criminal people, they’re totally insane.  They mutilate their children.  It just tells you right there that they’re crazy.  They mutilate their children, the male babies on the eighth day…  They have absolutely no right to do it.  The only reason people let them get away with it is because they’ve been doing it for so long and they’re so goddamned powerful.  This is really criminal and it shows, this one thing, tells you right there that the Jews are bastards.  You’re not supposed to go any further.  Now, you know, they’ve created all kinds of nonsense surrounding this that it’s beneficial.  Bullshit!  It’s not beneficial – it’s very, very harmful.  It is harmful physically, it is harmful mentally.  It is harmful in every way.  It’s just a terrible crime.  And they’re vicious.”

Bobby Fischer vs The Jews

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  vs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

***  PLEASE NOTE
We would change his words to "Zionist Jews " as they are a virus upon all decent Jewish people

Victor Hugo
Back to top Go down
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1286

Bobby Fischer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby Fischer   Bobby Fischer EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:24 pm

LondonFrau wrote:
Bobby Fischer had an IQ of 187 which is classified as very superior intelligence. Fischer was the Bruce Lee of Chess. He was a grandmaster chess champion who sadly passed away on January 17, 2008. He also knew the truth about the traitorous Jews within loyal to Israel and spoke out about them as we all need to do everywhere we can. In 1964 in a huge statement Fischer declined an invitation to play for the U.S. in the 16th Chess Olympiad in Tel Aviv, Israel (IsraHell). The Jews clearly hated him and tried to make him look crazy because he was one of the smartest men to ever live and he didn't hold anything back when he spoke about the traitorous Jew parasites within. He spoke the hardcore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  .

Bobby Fischer talking about the Jews : “They’re parasites.  And they’ve been parasites for thousands of years.”

That's a powerful truth quote considering the Jews have been expelled 109 times from half the planet in the last 2000 years for being traitorous, supremacist, conspiring criminal parasites. Personally, I liked Bobby Fischer. He was a hell of a Jew-fighter.  The Jews have said that he was Jewish from his mothers side. Was he Jewish? He say's he isn't Jewish. Bobby Fischer wrote a letter in 1984 to the ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA JERUSALEM telling them to remove him as being a Jew because he was not Jewish. He said the Jews used his name and told them to never use his name again as being Jewish to improve the jewish image. Source of letter. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gentlemen: Knowing what I do about Judaism, I was naturally distressed to see that you erroneously featured me as a Jew in ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA. Please do not make this mistake again in any future editions of your voluminous, pseudo-authoritative publication. I am not today, nor have I ever been a Jew, and as a matter of fact, I am uncircumcised. I suggest rather than fraudulently misrepresenting me to be a Jew, and dishonestly abusing my name and reputation as a kind of advertising gimmick to improve the image of your religion (Judaism), you try to promote your religion on its own merits--if indeed it has any! In closing, I trust that I am not being unrealistically optimistic, in thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. Truly yours,

Bobby Fischer, The World Chess Champion

So was he Jewish? He said he wasn't in the above letter to the Jews & on video online. To me, it doesn’t matter what someone is once he tells the truth about the traitorous Jewish parasite problem we all face. That's all that matters. There have been a few Jews who've spoken out online who rightfully attempt to warn us Gentiles on issues such as  Jewish power and influence, the crimes of elite jewry or the jewish state of Israel, or the jewish direction of the New World Order conspiracy. Unfortunately you can’t choose your relatives.

Here are some quotes by Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer : "I'm hoping a Revolution happens in America and the Jews will get kicked out of power, and get wiped out. I'd like to see a lot of top Jews get executed. Certainly hundreds of thousands of Jews should get executed in the US and the rest should go to some kind of concentration camp to be re-educated. However long it takes. If it takes ten years, twenty years.  Just keep them in there until they learn some morals and about decency and honesty and WORK.  The Jews don’t like to work.
 "

Bobby Fischer vs Jews. Bobby exposes the truth.

Bobby Fischer : "Jews are anti-social, destructive, intolerant, mean-spirited, deceitful, et cetera. They wish to destroy, rule and kill, rob whoever gets in their way. To facilitate them getting what they want, they have developed a perverted, unnatural, destructive, evil lifestyle. Even though they live off the non-Jews as parasites, they still hate them and wish to destroy them. Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans. The anti-human Jew hates and wants to destroy all non-Jews. He will also destroy even other Jews who are less destructive and evil than he is, if they get in his way. Apparently, the wickedness of the Jew is genetically based. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans. By the act of circumcision, the Jew shows his hatred towards nature and the natural order. By this bloody, cruel, senseless act, he shows his cruelty and sadism, and that he will stop at nothing to obtain his ends. Surely the Jews are also behind the Islamic circumcision, which serves as an ideal cover and distraction from their own wickedness in this regard. Jews are truly anti-human and anti-nature. Jews are intensely selfish, intolerant and anti-social, et cetera. They are full of hate, greed, malice, et cetera. Naturally, other people, i.e. the non-Jews, don't like being bulldozed aside, robbed and murdered by the Jews, and will sooner or later resist. That is where the lies and deceit of the Jews come into place."

Bobby Fischer: "No lie is too big for a Jew, no lie is too small... Jews live by lying, and die with coming in contact with the truth."

Bobby Fischer: "They're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people."

Bobby Fischer: "The Jews have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated."

Bobby Fischer: "America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews."

Bobby Fischer: "Hopefully the Jews will get it in the neck soon. They have alot of enemies all over the world. These biological weapons are getting very cheap and easy to deliver. I'm optimistic, I'm hoping that Washington DC will be wiped out."

Bobby Fischer: "I think that the Jews would like to eat me... I think they've got eating Fischer on their minds. They hate my guts. Or maybe they love my guts."

Bobby Fischer: "Circumcision is a crime. The Jews say they know better than millions of years of evolution... The only road to sanity for the Jews is to admit that circumcision is a crime."

Bobby Fischer: "The Jews are not fighters, they have miserable bodies. They're cunning like rats."

Bobby Fischer: "I don't think there'll be any (world) peace until these Jews are dealt with, Eugene. These people are animals, they're just bastards, y'know. Absolute animals."

Bobby Fischer : "The world is in terrible shape because of the Jews.  They’re driving the world toward extinction, with all these atom bombs and missiles and nuclear power plants.  And now they’re in genetic engineering, which will just totally erase life as we know it if it continues.  I mean, there’s just no end to this genetic engineering.  They can start mixing fish with human and anything’s possible.  It’s total madness.  And this is just the beginning and this has to be stopped…

“So, they, the Jews have to be stopped.  They have to be kicked out of power.  They are criminal people, they’re totally insane.  They mutilate their children.  It just tells you right there that they’re crazy.  They mutilate their children, the male babies on the eighth day…  They have absolutely no right to do it.  The only reason people let them get away with it is because they’ve been doing it for so long and they’re so goddamned powerful.  This is really criminal and it shows, this one thing, tells you right there that the Jews are bastards.  You’re not supposed to go any further.  Now, you know, they’ve created all kinds of nonsense surrounding this that it’s beneficial.  Bullshit!  It’s not beneficial – it’s very, very harmful.  It is harmful physically, it is harmful mentally.  It is harmful in every way.  It’s just a terrible crime.  And they’re vicious.”

Bobby Fischer vs The Jews

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  vs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

***  PLEASE NOTE
We would change his words to "Zionist Jews " as they are a virus upon all decent Jewish people

Victor Hugo
Back to top Go down
VitruviusH
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VitruviusH

Male Posts : 177

Bobby Fischer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby Fischer   Bobby Fischer EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:26 am

I believe that most of the Jews live in self pity!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bobby Fischer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby Fischer   Bobby Fischer Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Fischer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg :: General :: General Disscusion ( moans ,groans ideas ,,polite suggestions etc )-
Jump to: