chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes

Go down 
+2
"B"
Bettina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes Empty
PostSubject: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:10 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:21 am

Originally Posted by Tester View Post
wow this Link is good
this Good point for me
Everyone here reading What have been written by this man
he was used hex editing to know piece values

THIS EXTRACT HAS FAMILAR PHRASING OF POOR ENGLISH

from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

re: new compiles
quake Apr 30, 2010 12:49 am
terminator2
that's what you say is illogical because it relies on speculation and rumors
You just want to continue to speak
i was read in immortal223 here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are was Team to make B8 source
maybe he still use this source and he is Improve it and i was read too he take some idea from RobboLito and Igorrit sources
And finally we get a very good compile
you have a very little information
just you Depend on the speculation and rumors and just want to continue to speak and just Depend on your test and Forget all immortal223 tests too
i think peter pan just make a lot of file in one file not add any Functions
and Tester just he want the engine is more stronger and not add any Functions too
but vlad0 he Always add new Functions every compile
so i think vlad0 is very good Programmer
I think that all my words that's enough

Angels_77
You are a very wise man
and me too i hope from Tester and Peter pan and vlad0 are make exellent compilers to kill Rybka 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~###

terminator2 re: new compiles
terminator2 Apr 30, 2010 5:40 am
quake what are you talking about?
It is irrelavant what piter pan or vlad did with his compile,i just see i get good results with his new modb10c and mod5ua compile,and when i change piece values i get even better results than mini7.Why are you attacking piter pan and where do you get all this information about piter pan,do you hate him or know him personally?why are you attacking him and his compile?when the discussion is about your mini compiles?I don't care what piter pan or vlad did with their compiles, if they are good programmers or compilers,it does not matter to me,all that matter to me is results.
I see very good results for modb10c.= to mini7 and i see one test where it even wins mini7.i see mod5ua is strongest version now even better than all mini's.This is what i see.I see in my own online tests changing piece values with either mod5ua or modb10c i get more wins even.I try to change piece value with mini7 compile but in preferences it is broken i cannot change it,and online i get weaker results with mini7 because of this reason please fix this problem.and mini8 is playing even worse.and now mini9,i will not waste my time testing this,as it is same compile as mini7 and mini8 with dif piece values.

You still not answer my question,why is you mini compiles same as piter pan regarding robbotablebases if you did not use his source?

i see mini7,mini8 and mini9 are all identical in file size(64 bit versions),which is 278,016 bytes.Which tells me it's same compile(no functions changed here) with different piece values.Next i will hex compare them and compare them and see where they are different,maybe that way i can extract the piece values that tester has changed and publish them here for the comrades ) thanks for the idea!!!

and please chill out,if you have problem with piter pan or hate him sort it out with him personally don't badmouth the poor guy here.
terminator2 re: new compiles
terminator2 Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am
okay i have started hex editing mini7 and mini8 and they are identical,only 7 bytes that are different.
I so far extracted the bishop pair values.
Mini7 = 45 (default)
Mini8 = 47

Will post the piece values for all the comrades as soon as i have more time to extract them too,and then most likely i can post mini9 and tacticals values as well.
quake re: new compiles
quake Apr 30, 2010 1:31 pm
terminator2 you say where do you get all this information
and you say too do you hate him or know him personally
that all is funny I wrote to you all that from immortal223 forum and i Given to you the Link too i am not tell you name of peter pan wife
i am not talk a bout peter pan or tester i am just talk a bout the chess and engines
so i think Your mind is limited Because you can not understand what I wrote
i see You just want to continue to speak
and by the way i do not care about this piece values this is not my work
~~~~~~~~~~~~# very familar indeed

Last edited by "B" on Wed May 05, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
"B"
Admin
Admin
WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes 93-65

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

btw...

Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:35 am

Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:45 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
wajit@cfl.rr.com
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:39 pm

tester the real criminal. tsk tsk...
Back to top Go down
Aiorla
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aiorla

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm

I don't understand why there is an argument. Ivanhoe and all its family HAS TO BE open source, total clarity to improve its strength and win all programs. It's good to have differents version of different compilers but never hide information to won the others. What's next? Making pay for the program?
That was a revolution, now a competition full of traps Neutral .

Aitor
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Amazingly the fool tester still accuses peter pants / jazztime of "cloneing " his engines

and calls upon that forums moderators to suppoprt his libelose fantasies , he could be on medication

or just in need of some
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:57 pm

[quote="Aiorla"]I don't understand why there is an argument. Ivanhoe and all its family HAS TO BE open source, total clarity to improve its strength and win all programs. It's good to have differents version of different compilers but never hide information to won the others. What's next? Making pay for the program?

Aitor[/quote=

tester refuses to post his source codes , probably because if he did all would see he
has plaugarised the compiles of others then just altered piece values on all subsquent releases

he refuses to put paramiter as such in his recompiles so prevents anyone changeing values themselves

Vlad0 just wrote this ...

Of course, I can say nothing about modifications by Tester,
because he prefers not to publish the source of his modifications.
I can only suppose, that the only difference between all his numerous
"mini" versions is the concrete choice of material parameters values
(which he keeps in secret again).

I personally despise this cheap method of producing "new" engines
every few days making immoderate auto PR out of it. But everybody
chooses his own way to attract constant attention to himself.

Vlad0
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

weve been threatened with being banned ..AGAIN for defending peter pants / jazztime
and are disgusted that he has niether posted a thank you or come to our defence over this

hes just sat on his backside as a coward would boowhoowhoo
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm

ah the coward posts here but lacks the balls to post support on immortal

and he now lies in his profile i see ,,or changed age and location overnight

gfy izak
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:38 pm

jazztime- peter pants wrote:
i slept during most of the fight and don't want to get involved with these fights,with good reasons too.

cowardice is a good reason to south africans perhaps
Back to top Go down
victor jesús
contributer +
contributer +
victor jesús

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:07 pm

[quote = "Aiorla"] No entiendo por qué hay un argumento. Ivanhoe y todos sus familia tiene que ser de código abierto, la claridad total para mejorar su fuerza y ganar todos los programas. Es bueno tener la versión de diferentes compiladores diferentes, pero nunca esconder información para ganar a los demás. ¿Y ahora qué? Hacer que sea rentable para el programa?
Eso fue una revolución, ahora una competición llena de trampas: |.

No me quiero entrometer en este asunto,pero sería una pena que no dieran a conocer la verdadera "sutileza"de un módulo,si yo entendiera de esto estaría dispuesto a darlo todo,compartiría todo mi conocimiento..
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm

victor jesús wrote:
[quote = "Aiorla"] No entiendo por qué hay un argumento. Ivanhoe y todos sus familia tiene que ser de código abierto, la claridad total para mejorar su fuerza y ganar todos los programas. Es bueno tener la versión de diferentes compiladores diferentes, pero nunca esconder información para ganar a los demás. ¿Y ahora qué? Hacer que sea rentable para el programa?
Eso fue una revolución, ahora una competición llena de trampas: |.

No me quiero entrometer en este asunto,pero sería una pena que no dieran a conocer la verdadera "sutileza"de un módulo,si yo entendiera de esto estaría dispuesto a darlo todo,compartiría todo mi conocimiento..

no entrometerse. usted es un miembro aquí, así que deben expresar sus opiniones sobre temas como usted desea shkh

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:20 pm

[quote=""B""][quote="Aiorla"]I don't understand why there is an argument. Ivanhoe and all its family HAS TO BE open source, total clarity to improve its strength and win all programs. It's good to have differents version of different compilers but never hide information to won the others. What's next? Making pay for the program?

Aitor[/quote=

tester refuses to post his source codes , probably because if he did all would see he
has plaugarised the compiles of others then just altered piece values on all subsquent releases

he refuses to put paramiter as such in his recompiles so prevents anyone changeing values themselves

Vlad0 just wrote this ...

Of course, I can say nothing about modifications by Tester,
because he prefers not to publish the source of his modifications.
I can only suppose, that the only difference between all his numerous
"mini" versions is the concrete choice of material parameters values
(which he keeps in secret again).

I personally despise this cheap method of producing "new" engines
every few days making immoderate auto PR out of it. But everybody
chooses his own way to attract constant attention to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sigh tester responce

Originally Posted by Tester View Post
seems you diminish the value of the most important part in the engine work
Improve the evaluation is very important in the engine work because when you Improve the evaluation - i think i am good in this work - Will be directly Improve in Elo engine and this what we need too
like what Larry Kaufman do in rybka
when Larry Kaufman come to rybka team he is was made very good work in evaluation part in rybka and Vasik Rajlich said this too
And not only this but he was made a special version { Rybkav2.3.lk } with new evaluation Function
so Improve the evaluation mean Improve ELO engine
and Thanks for your work in IvanHoe 63Mod

Hello2u replys

seems to be you rate your "talents" as high as Larry Kaufmans ..i personaly hold the opinion your very talented at shuffeling piece values but as you refuse to put them in engine paramiters or share your source codes i may be mistaken
fing

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

Last edited by Bettina (Sobel ?) on Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:58 am

Good for you....ohhhh GFY Shocked

yes GFY Kranium 4u

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

Back to top Go down
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:04 am

jane heard jester and kranibum are going to joberg for a gay marriage and peter pants will be bridesmaid
he wanted to be best man but couldnt find a docter to give him balls in time im gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes   WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime  of stealing his codes Empty

Back to top Go down

WAR of WORDS ....Tester /jester accuses Peter Pan / jazztime of stealing his codes
Page 1 of 1