chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"B"
Admin
Admin
Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  93-65

Female Posts : 1201

Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  Empty
PostSubject: Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill    Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 am

He attacks Sibbi ( Angels77 on imortal forum despite knowing she had life saveing surgery last week and is far from recovered
He now call what he initialy welcomed , posts of engine tests and books as spam as he disliked that i posted one test of his engine not winning Sibby held back such tests results when she was well enough to be active here , i may now post them and the emails he sent that were very impolite about slankaman and others on immortal ,paticually rude re slankaman and Ahmed
Izak ( pp ) knows full well i send him these posts NOT Angel as he knows shes still in intensive care unit

Quite frankly his attack sickens me , he cannot abide the truth and expects some sort of hero worship as Sibby allways defended him when others on immortal forum attacked him........makeing herself enemies and quite ill doing so ........not that he reciprecated when she was attacked on there
He accuses her of being on immortal useing some new or fake user name even though he knows she is in hospital and others on other forums send us posts they think will interest us , i wander if his new friendship with two foul mouthed liers Bt07 and jc m that were banned from here and the ippolit wikkie that seem to be trying to take over the makeing of ivanhoes and persuing some capatalist sponsership from intell has anything to do with this attack on Sibby ?
Anyone wishing his emails and private messages insulting those ive named please ask and i will be delighted to foreward you them

And i did e mail the poor performance and crashings of his and wh m jnrs to him .....truth hurts
but i am honest with my tests
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
"B"
Admin
Admin
Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  93-65

Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  Empty
PostSubject: this is there plan for ivanhoe ?   Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 am

BTO7 , immortal223 , jaguar , Peterpan , TCH , Tomcass ,WHMoweryJr
Sandi

WHMoweryJr

Re: IvanHoe
Quickblurb:

1) Intel's PGO will add about 10% to current speed of IvanHoe. Max 15%.

2) SMP design has low overhead- excellent,
just need to speed up
the time Ivan gets up to speed
for a higher average speed/nps.

I. The above two efforts, when completed,
should push Ivan past 60% on 8-cores vs R4, easy.

II. Perhaps the world leader in multi-core processors,
developing maybe around 64-256 cores
might like to enter Ivan in some tournaments
to guarentee a victory - for their processor?
Worth a shot.

An unsolicited proposal...

======================================== =====
Proven Processor Supremecy

Intel, the recognized world leader in cpu development,
is offered an outstanding opportunity to prove again
the world's best processors - are made by Intel.

We are proposing
1) the world's strongest chess engine
2) in the worlds strongest processor
3) be merged into a winning combination
WINNING THE WCCC - World Computer Chess Championship...

Marketting.
Supremecy.
Visability.

Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill    Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:29 am

this email he objected to after complaining my test was wrong

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: we let test continue
To: Izak Pretorius

vlados 10 min tests vrs dr4 by your bestest pal slankaman were better than morley and yours

and if wh morly is in america ill eat my hat

intell freeks with an agenda hand in hand with jcm who IS BT07 we have there IDENTICAL ip addresses
and we have tested T55 vrs every top engine as you well know .. its beats it (yours and whm jnrs ) at most tc
its fastest NOT strongest dear
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
Dark Angels
Belladonna

Female Posts : 585
Location : The covers (Bettina & Terry ) of this book (forum) are too far apart. ~ Ambrose Bierce

PostSubject: Re: Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill    Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm

This pig makes more fake names on wikie than he owns underwear i think, he smells more than a little "fishy" to me , i am suspicous that he may be very close to WH M jnr , jc m and several other user names could be just 2 people with a "capatalist" agenda maybe Question Idea
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill    Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Ive dozens of pm's from him from when he was a member here . half of them are very honest as to what he thinks of slankaman and others on imortal , none are complimentary and most are very explicitedly rude about them Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill    Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Belladonna wrote:
This pig makes more fake names on wikie than he owns underwear i think, he smells more than a little "fishy" to me , i am suspicous that he may be very close to WH M jnr , jc m and several other user names could be just 2 people with a "capatalist" agenda maybe Question Idea

Very observant of you . we have proof they have posted in different names and each others from the same ip addresses ,,,to be a clever trickster a good memorey is required kungfu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill    Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill  Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter pants now joins those attacking Angels77 whilst she is seriosly ill
Page 1 of 1