chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!   BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:03 pm

newsflash newsflash newsflash
Peterpan
Tinkerbell

Quote] WHMoweryJr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Triple Bases work in both Arena & Fritz

IvanHoe-B57d_whm08 [Quote]

No they don't.Not on my Windows 7 64 bit operating system.
Only works in 32 bit Arena so far,not in 32 bit Fritz 12.
As soon as it starts loading in fritz it crashes.

~~~~~~~

WHMoweryJr

PeterPan
Quote] No they don't.Not on my Windows 7 64 bit operating system.
Only works in 32 bit Arena so far,not in 32 bit Fritz 12.
As soon as it starts loading in fritz it crashes. PeterPan[Quote]

WHMoweryJr
Thats the problem with many of these type efforts,
one needs about 5 or more computers
with varying architectures and Operating Systems...

1) Timing Fixed
2) No crashing
3) TripleBases working in Windows Vista
not in PeterPans's W7, 64-bit.

Still waiting on Slankamen's tests...
~~~

Peterpan
Tinkerbell

[Quote] WHMoweryJr
Thats the problem with many of these type efforts,
one needs about 5 or more computers
with varying architectures and Operating Systems...

1) Timing Fixed
2) No crashing
3) TripleBases working in Windows Vista
PeterPans's W7, 64-bit.

Still waiting on Slankamen's tests...[Quote]
~~~~~~

Peter Pan writes...

WHMoweryJr.The initial source i sent you when started working on,had robbobases working.version 57 etc... robbobases was working fine on my machine (even the 32 bit builds) Now it isn't.Most of the previous builds i made else had robbobases working.It is not my pc's fault it is not working now.You have changed something and now it is broken,as simple as that.
I even spoke to slankamen yesterday here on the forum,and he argued with me saying it's working,then i saw he was talking about the 64 bit bases.They have been working yes.Then i talked to him on skype,he tested it,and told me in person,yes i am right,it's not working on his system either. (the 32 bit version) and i am sure it won't work on my others pc's as well.

If something is broken,it's broken.

What i suggest is that i will add your changes (not the robbobase changes) into my working v55 or v57 source (robbobases working fine there,even the 32 bit builds)

It looks like it's going to be easier that way to fix this problem.
The thing is i do not have time now to do this.
Perhaps you can do this,as it seems you cannot find the bug,and i think it would be easier this way,starting from a working source,than correcting a broken one.
~~~~
###slankamen writes ###
Sorry guys,
Just finishing one tournament and than have to drive to Chicago and coming back late.
Maybe some other guys can help today.There are a lot of testers on this forum.
~
##Peter Pan writes...
Slankamen you told me last night on skype in person it's not working in 32 bits,you have already tested it as not working,why don't you report this here now ???????????????
What is going on here,i do not understand anymore.

~~~~

Slankman writes

I have sent the message to Bill and he has answered 10-4 so he was informed by me that there are problems with 32 bit version and that he is aware of it.

~

Peter Pan writes

Again i ask,please to all moderators.
Delete my profile "Peterpan"
Ban my IP.

I don't want any part more in this corrupt forum.

Please please please!: sm215:

:dash 1:
:sm10 1:
:dash 3:
Back to top Go down
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!   BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

spk Its those T***s WHMorly jnr , jc.m and BT07 playing games thats causing this. immortal will split like
TalkChess did once these t***s have more support

im gone
Back to top Go down
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!   BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 pm

hoochie

Re: IvanHoe [Quote]CS29797 П
Quick reminder [Quote]
Please discuss negative issues in private via pm if the issue is not resolved feel free to pm mod/admin [Quote]

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY PISS AGAINST THE WIND AND GET SO SPLASHED.

@@'s @@'s @@'s @@'s @@'s

lol 2

Dont you love hoocie

guitar im gone
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!   BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 am

Desperate moderations by AZZhole Azzard have deleted hoochies post and filled each page with Azzads introduction pf all compiles ,,well the ones he thinks worthy ...about a fifth of them and ivanhoe logos to take up the room of 10 normal posts , lunatics are makeing the wardens crazier ?

lil d
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!   BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Slankaman posts

Hi Peterpan,
do you remember this message we exchanged just few days ago.
slankamen,you are not telling the truth.After you sent me that message we spoke on skype,you showed me with your camera a screenshot of all the folders with your sorted engines,my compile was not even installed yet,not on your folders list.I had to send you the download link again,you downloaded it again and then only installed it.,,,,,,,,,,,,, Slankaman

peter pan responds

You have NOT tested it,but in that e-mail you said you did.
So saying you already tested it in that e-mail was a lie.
Please tell the truth!
And this is not the first time for this to happen. .......Peter Pan

Slankaman responds ....

Peterpan,
you are really persistent but try to refute these facts.
This is yours version, the only one that was working on AMD and here is the score that I did not send because it lost to Rybka
There is also a list of games and you can see that was done before I have tried JR'r version.
This is third time that I am refuting your story.I had enough with your accusations and I would like the moderators to stop this nonsense with you.

AMD-X6.x64 Blitz:10', Blitz:10' 0

Код:

1 Deep Rybka 4 x64 3190 1½110½01½001½½ 7.5/14
2 Ivanhoe-B57d_whm01_w64 3195 0½001½10½110½½ 6.5/14

1 Deep Rybka 4 x64 3190 1½110½01½001½½ 7.5/14
2 Ivanhoe-B57d_whm01_w64 3195 0½001½10½110½½ 6.5/14

P eter Pan responds ...

slankamen the version i sent you was Ivanhoe-B57d_whm01b_w64
This is clearly not the version i sent you.
You have told me personally on Skype that you have not yet installed my Ivanhoe-B57d_whm01b_w64 compile.I even helped you,sending you the download link,and watched while you installed it.

This match details here are not of the version i have sent you.
Why are you doing this to me my friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
"B"
Admin
Admin
BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!   BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 pm

From Slankaman to Peter Pants

OK, more explanations
The version we have installed together over Skype was installed on i7 and not on AMD.
I have sent the score for the the only engine that works on my AMD and that was your work
And I am not doing anything to you.You are the one that has started all this nonsense.
It is the privilege of the tester to chose which engine he is going to test and than when at the same time there are 2, 3 or 4 new version I want to decide which engine will have priority.
You have accused me before that I am not testing your versions at the same time when new Rybka 4 and Houdini versions were released.Sorry, but for me they have been more interesting to test that Ivanhoe versions at that time.
Since I do 10 min. per engine testing just for 20 games takes more than 6 hours.And I have used all 3 computers at the same time to see how they play on different speeds.
I have tried to test as many versions as time was permitting and left a long trail in this forum.I have also tried to be as fair as possible to each version and reported if there were exceptions.You have accused me that I have criticized only your versions so in the future to avoid these kind of problems I will not test your versions so you can be happy and I won't have to waste my time responding to your accusations.
Except you I have never had any complaint from any other compiler.Some people did not like the way I do the testing but that is different matter.
In this forum there are a lot of testers who will do testing of your versions so you won't miss at all my testing.That way problem solved.
At the end to say thank you JR for your kind words.

From Peter Pants to Slankaman

You have never sent me any score for a version working on your AMD regarding these to compiles.You are again not telling the truth? Where is the score? i have not seen it yet? cause only the 01b works on AMD not the 01.

I have never forced you to test any of my compiles.
You have asked me to send you one to test on your AMD here on this forum.
I will quote it right after my message.

You are the one telling me that it is only my compiles crashing on your I7 and AMD and that the other compiler's compiles doesn't.And that is the reason why you stopped testing my compiles at some point,you told me.

I have no problem with your testing,i have a problem with your attempts to constantly discourage me,and you say you test all compiles fairly,well you don't.
Except you i have not problems from any other testers here,occasionally when there is a crash they notify me,and even send me e-mails,trying to help me.You never send me any e-mails,even though you claim you are my friend.

[Quote]My request to my friend Peterpan: could you make 64 bit compile that can be used on AMD computers.
I would like to try your 64 bit version of this program on AMD 6 cores.Intel version could not be installed in CB.
Considering that this version has won in 10 games I would hope for even better score with faster version.
slankamen[Quote ]

I worked several hours on
the compile,posted it here on the forum,because you asked me to make one that works on your AMD,you even gave a thank you where i posted my compile.
But you never tested it,and when i sent you an e-mail asking you nicely,if it's working,you replied with the e-mail you posted here publicly,after that we spoke on skype,and you admitted,oh okay,you did not install it,and you told me there are so many versions you were confused.The purpose of that compile was to test on your AMD,and you said you would on Skype,Then i told you no,rather leave it for now,since i am working on a better version with WHMoming,he is fixing some stability issues,that is apparent in most ivanhoe compiles,and i was expecting to send you a better compile,since you haven't tested it.

Now you post that e-mail here again after all that,saying that you have tested it,after on skype you agreed you didn't
And even you send results here,but it's from the wrong version.
Fact is,you have not tested it,and i have given all the facts here i can.
If you want to lie further,do so,but i have really had enough
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!   BREAKING NEWS  Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!!  UPDATED !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Peter Pan calls immortal forum Corrupt !!!! UPDATED !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg :: General :: General Disscusion ( moans ,groans ideas ,,polite suggestions etc )-
Jump to: