chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest

Go down 
+2
me4u
Clair Ph.U.K
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clair Ph.U.K
Dark Angels
Clair Ph.U.K

Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest Empty
PostSubject: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 am

Hello all
I shall later post the posts from imortal forum where i was both threatened and abused for posting test results that were different from that forum so called honest testers
the worse threats and abuse came from slankaman, ahmed and BT07 , i responded politely and was banned , they ban any that challenge there litlle "maffia" whilst running what is little more than a dishonest pirateware forum
Point of interest is that this cowerdy behavior is condoned by the administators there
second point of interest is that i was accuse of being one of Angels77 and foul posts were left for all to see despite there so called rules and Angels77 being members there as hello2u allthough they no longer use that place they are members and free to do so , i am NOT one of this forums admin nor did i pretend to be , but because i posted one test from here along with my own on immortal i was abused and threatened

to the cowardly crooks and cheats there i say upu2

to this forums admin and members i say , thank you shkh

Clair Ph.U.K

posts to be added later shkh
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 am

Well i for one cant say im surprised given the 3 you named are probably the biggest cheats and liers on that forum , though i am sorry you suffered such insults from these three appolagies for males . any male that insults threatens or abuses females is nothing more than an appolagy of our species as are those that condon such behavior and those who keep silent when witnessing it

from us to you rs2
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:51 am

You have sympathies Clair and our respect

Congratulations on gaining your PhD celabrate

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Clair Ph.U.K
Dark Angels
Clair Ph.U.K

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 am

:
Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
Vlad0 , Ph.U.K Any test between 2 engine in Ippolit Family need Not less than 1000 games to say who is better and who is not , just that if you want real test
but for your fun, make test as you want- any Time control-any Numbers of games

##
Ph.U.K
rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
Vlad0 , Ph.U.K Any test between 2 engine in Ippolit Family need Not less than 1000 games to say who is better and who is not , just that if you want real test
but for your fun, make test as you want- any Time control-any Numbers of games

Ph.U.K
So Mr Expert ...why does your blog boast of wins of tests of 100 and 170 games respectively.... who do you attempt to decieve if as you say 1000 games are required ?

Or is one rule for all others and your rule for yourself ?

Originally Posted by Ph.U.K.
##

Ahmed
i no say who bes of the 2 engines only post result

##
Originally Posted by Ph.U.K. View Post
Do me a favour ,

the inferences are there for all to see , you want to be a hypocrite over such things fine,, but dont try to fool all the people all of the time by assumeing
threats will make obviouse facts vanish
you want your cake and eat it also i think

you post tests on your blog that are many ,many ,many times smaller than you tell others are needed and the why realy needs no answere does it
as for rude .. well i think you were extremely rude to aim your hypocritical advice at Vlad0 who conducts himself like a gentleman and makes no claims as to his compiles,,,
save your threats as you obviously confuse me with someone that gives a ...

Ph.U.K.
###

Ahmed

I see you testing my patience
you must be polite with members here
this is last replay from me to you

Chess Engine Maker

Default Re: IvanHoe

Quote:
rubbish

Ahmed
this talk is rude, This is a warning to you
Quote:
why does your blog boast of wins of tests of 100 and 170 games respectively.... who do you attempt to decieve if as you say 1000 games are required ?

Or is one rule for all others and your rule for yourself ?

###

Ahmed
I did not say in this tests who is better and who is not

##
Ph.U.K

i cant see anything any "normal person" would construe as being rude other than your threats and nameing Vlad0 along with myself , but then i am quite "normal"
strangely enough im told that it was you that were named "tester " not i
Ph.U.K. is online now Report Post

~~

Man , you are full of fertilizer and one more thing Ph,U.K. you

slankamen The Master of the Tests

Ph.U.K ..

now thats very ill mannered and rude ,slankman typicaly so ?

CBF did say humorless , what is it that inspires such ill manners dear , someones test differing from yours ?

and no thank you im rather paticular

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all

of course these cheats deleted all my posts ( including the innocent screen shots of 100 games and 50 games honest tests id posted )but i managed to copy some of the others which i have posted above tchr

~~~~

Thank you Engle Bettina and all the Angels here

glove
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
Dark Angels
Belladonna

Female Posts : 585
Location : The covers (Bettina & Terry ) of this book (forum) are too far apart. ~ Ambrose Bierce

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 am

Found this LIE about you all

Azzad posted

I had to ban a user because
1. He already has an account here .
2. He chose an insulting user name .
3. He was picking up quarrels with other users .
Sorry to the forum members who had to put up with this but CS29797 is on vacation and I was not well ( I'm still poorly }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Methinks hes gay as well as lacking testicals if he thinks you Angels are male

sorry me4u glove ( Angels token male ) kss

Its that slimey BT07 stireing it for you Angels again ,he needs glnse2 pshyciatric care or takeing to a vetinary gal hnd o m
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Danke lilllangel None of us have been on that cess pit of fake and fair weather comrades
forum for ages ...we have no need to as SOME hear (very few ) send us anything of use for the rest of the members here
Azzad couldnt lie straight in a coffin........i do hope his illness is nothing to do with his rumoured sex change operation . we hear hes getting married to Ahmed ...very strange folk indeed

btw We did hear Ahmeds latest compile was to be called after Azzad ...probabably because it sucks !

Shalom kungfu

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly
Back to top Go down
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:54 am

These are OLD exscuses for males and capatalists with Napoleon/ God complexs with free mason ideolagies embedded within there miniscule minds all are equally dishonest and

non are commrades but fear females to a degre that makes them misogynists

Clair has emulated Angels77 in the showing them for what they truly are ...weak minded half males who fear empowered females and all who disagree with them...they are LIERS and beneath contempt

deserving of slps
Back to top Go down
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:11 am

You btmslp them good style Clair tnx lilllangel rsinh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest   Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Imortal for posting factual tests that were honest
Page 1 of 1