chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell

Go down 
+2
Bettina
Doppelganger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell Empty
PostSubject: IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell   IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

he posts ( only on schmucmortal of course )

1.) Okay i have made the compile so that when compile name.exe changes it loads it as that name in GUI,but when running in console original name remains.

2.) LogFile is working fine and also changes according to .exe file name with a .txt as extension.

3.) hyper-hash bug when using gameplay mode has been fixed,thanks to help from Decembrist-57703.So now largepages works when compiling without hyper-hash and also pawnshash is allocated correctly,1/8 of hash memory (for example if hash is 1024 megs pawnshash is now allocated as 128 megs.And when selecting 512 megs pawnshash is allocated as 64 megs etc...

This means that gameplay compile will now gain 1% speed and with largepage functionality still in tact.

4.) I have made LargePages On by default for 64 bit compiles,and can be turned off by user in GUI if he wishes too.It is turned on in console as well.

5.) I hope these material values work well.

6.) i added error checking for log file,so that if logfile cannot be accessed it does not cause a crash.

7.) i noticed the normal sse2 compiles are slightly faster on my pc than the sse3,so i left them at sse2 this time.

8.) of course the 32 bit compiles are SSE1 and the popcnt 32 bit compiles are SSE2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I post ........
keeping up with Hamhead and the jones pp posts yet another V50 with added gimmicks , but does at least include a log file, roll on Houdini 1.4 is all i can say after testing this and other V50s , as older engines beat them

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25023960/IvanhoeB50kB.rar

im gone
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell   IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Neutral

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
"B"
Admin
Admin
IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell   IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:08 am

Izak lives only to recieve adoration "fixs " from the 3 faced sicophants of that scumy forum.

He did not even ackknowledge it was jesses nagging him to make log file or the hours upon hours of testing she did to help him
his actions are little more than those of a selfish ungratefull unempathic pig that has no care for those who have truly helped him at great cost to them selves sadgal
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell   IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 am

My sister and i adviced izak not to release this compile as tests proved it was not as strong as some previouse compiles

Sad to say that as allways our advice was ignored sadgal

Impaler
contributer
contributer
Impaler

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell   IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm

So is PeterPan's engine still the strongest?
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell   IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Impaler wrote:
So is PeterPan's engine still the strongest?

not this one

PostSubject: Re: IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell   IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell Empty

Back to top Go down

IvanhoeB50kB by PP Tbell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: ENGlNES :: ALL ENGlNES :: ENGlNES & CODES :: IvanHoe Engines and codes-
Jump to: