chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

IvanHoe999950t Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL engine here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

IvanHoe999950t  Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL  engine here Empty
PostSubject: IvanHoe999950t Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL engine here   IvanHoe999950t  Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL  engine here EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25297217/IvanHoe999950t.7z

as KLO continues in his lack of care that Fritz 12 users cannot see all parimiters of engine so cannot enable large pages we shall no longer post any of his engines on this forum. his arrogece / ignorence beggers belief as even ahmed responded to the need of ensureing large
pages box could be seen ...........allbeit eventualy
Vlad0 led the way in this, peter pan eventualy sucumbed to Angels nagging him and followed...ahmed then did but not KLO , he cant give a toss for any but himself
simple fact is that without large pages engines have disadvantage over others that are able to use them , ergo they are slower

KLO
upu2

contributer +
contributer +
sidsatori

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe999950t Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL engine here   IvanHoe999950t  Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL  engine here EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:38 pm

me4u wrote:

as KLO continues in his lack of care that Fritz 12 users cannot see all parimiters of engine so cannot enable large pages we shall no longer post any of his engines on this forum. his arrogece / ignorence beggers belief as even ahmed responded to the need of ensureing large
Vlad0 led the way in this, peter pan eventualy sucumbed to Angels nagging him and followed...ahmed then did but not KLO , he cant give a toss for any but himself
simple fact is that without large pages engines have disadvantage over others that are able to use them , ergo they are slower

KLO
upu2

At the risk of appearing totally uninformed- I don't know who KLO is- however, using Chessbase products frustrates the hell out of me in that I have noted that chess engine parameters do not appear fully in the GUI engine parameter settings. To have never seen anything beyond " Use Tb's and Use Nullmove" for Fritz.
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe999950t Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL engine here   IvanHoe999950t  Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL  engine here EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 pm

sidsatori wrote:
me4u wrote:

KLO
upu2

At the risk of appearing totally uninformed- I don't know who KLO is- however, using Chessbase products frustrates the hell out of me in that I have noted that chess engine parameters do not appear fully in the GUI engine parameter settings. To have never seen anything beyond " Use Tb's and Use Nullmove" for Fritz.

older fritzs do show more of paramiters but the compilers could do more to help as much in paramiters will never be used

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe999950t Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL engine here   IvanHoe999950t  Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL  engine here Empty

Back to top Go down

IvanHoe999950t Game & Analise modes combined KLOs FINAL engine here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: ENGlNES :: ALL ENGlNES :: ENGlNES & CODES :: IvanHoe Engines and codes-
Jump to: