chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

IvanhoeB48iA by Peter Pan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiorla
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aiorla

IvanhoeB48iA by Peter Pan Empty
PostSubject: IvanhoeB48iA by Peter Pan   IvanhoeB48iA by Peter Pan EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 pm

A compile of the newest Ivanhoe code.

Quote :
Here is my compile of Ivanhoe 48i Source.

There were some bugs with the RobboBulkLoad that i fixed.And there are some bugs still when using Arena Gui Only,does not BulkLoad there,well let me explain...

It Bulksload,then loads RobboTripleBases,but RobboTripleBases clears the bases at start and then overwrites the BulkLoad again But this only happen in Arena,it seems Arena loads the commands from top to bottom?! anyway...

I made a little fix for Arena so that Bulkload comes first in the engine preferences.It's in the Arena folder of this archive.I will later when i have more time make a proper fix if possible so that the default compile also works in Arena correctly.

When Bulk Loading bases now use C:\TempBase\5 and NOT c:\TempBase/5,as this is now fixed,and also,remember to check "LoadRobboBulk" when wanting to BulkLoad the 5 men bases for example.

When using 6 men bases remember to check the "LoadonWeakProbe" setting.

There is a new setting "TripleHashSize" and it seems to be able to also load with Large Pages... didn't look too much in that yet,but it might speed up bases usage for the ones loaded in memory.

It has a Popcnt detect routine,so there is now only one compile for normal and popcnt compiles

I did not have time to make the single core compiles,but i might post them during the week perhaps if all goes well.

EDIT: a good idea is to make just one directory listing for TripleBases,like Solitaire suggested instead of C:\TripleBases and C:\TripleBases\5 for example,i did attempt it,but no success yet,perhaps in a following version it can be done.

SpeedyShare
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25789462/IvanhoeB48iA.rar
Back to top Go down

IvanhoeB48iA by Peter Pan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: ENGlNES :: ALL ENGlNES :: ENGlNES & CODES :: IvanHoe Engines and codes-
Jump to: