chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ShashChess 36
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Setpember 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 4:19 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Setpember 9th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 2:58 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 17 is available
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 4:40 pm by theropodes

» Latest abrok Development Version August 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 12:15 pm by LondonFrau

» Eman 9.40
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 12:58 pm by deeds

» Update default main net to nn-31337bea577c.nnue Latest abrok Development Version July 23 rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 9:04 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version July 11th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptySun Jul 14, 2024 4:21 am by LondonFrau

» Mega database 2024
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 3:18 pm by vv56

Latest topics
» ShashChess 36
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Setpember 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 4:19 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Setpember 9th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 2:58 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 17 is available
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 4:40 pm by theropodes

» Latest abrok Development Version August 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 12:15 pm by LondonFrau

» Eman 9.40
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 12:58 pm by deeds

» Update default main net to nn-31337bea577c.nnue Latest abrok Development Version July 23 rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 9:04 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version July 11th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptySun Jul 14, 2024 4:21 am by LondonFrau

» Mega database 2024
Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 3:18 pm by vv56

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel + detailed explanation and thank you from Marco Costalba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    Empty
PostSubject: Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel + detailed explanation and thank you from Marco Costalba    Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:53 am

Portfish, the .Net port of Stockfish, currently as a first beta.

Github URL and readme:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Latest desktop releases:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would be happy to receive feedback on engine performance and strength
(especially on i7 and 8+ core Xeons) and compiling it on Mono.

The fastest/strongest version is 4.5 (which is currently a beta framework) and 4.0, x64.

Thanks a lot, cheers,

Balint

~~~~

Balint Pfliegel made a very difficult technical effort to
port (translate) Stockfish from C++ (the original language it is
written) to C#. I have been in contact with him during all these
months: I really would like to congratulate with him also publicly
(privately I had already done). Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel  + detailed explanation and thank you from  Marco Costalba    449734

It is not to be considered a direct competitor of Stockfish because
C++ is the most powerful language available and C#, even very well
optimized as done by Balint, cannot reach that speed/performance,
nevertheless there are platforms, notably Windows mobiles, where only
C# application can be run, so I think Portfish opens the doors to
Windows mobile for Stockfish/Portfish.

This is a perfect porting. It means that the functionality of Portish
it is exactly the same of the current development version of
Stockfish, the only difference is the speed.

Marco

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com

Portfish Beta exe from Balint Pfliegel + detailed explanation and thank you from Marco Costalba
Page 1 of 1