chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

AHMEDS ABUSES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G B N Z
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
G B N Z

AHMEDS ABUSES Empty
PostSubject: AHMEDS ABUSES   AHMEDS ABUSES EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm

I  know , i know , i am a sad old ph art as a mod there , Ahmeds really angry that you would not let one of his young Indian boys play on your forum , one of his sleeping partner Munish's young boys Embarassed so he had Sami post more rubbish in the fake Bettina account , says its good for him as it makes more posts and folks think it is a really active forum , i told him that its just a list of already posted books but he does not care as he says dumb people will not know that especially  young ones and he likes young members best Rolling Eyes
Samis email is
AHMEDS ABUSES Cleardot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ahmeds is
chess_engine_maker
@yahoo.com
munishes is
 munish_share
@yahoo.com

his young boy friends  is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ahmed  wants to be #Numero Uno in computer  chess forums he  got ajedrezpc.forumotion.com/  closed down , he scared Picasso away from yetanothechess forum , he hates that he cannot get immortal closed but swears he will smash you , even angry that your book tests showed his books up as paste and copy clones

now i will lose my status as BIG BAD MOD grr2 and just have to be the sad old  ccc heavyweight again , not easy with old cnsrd George in full swing again  No
Back to top Go down

AHMEDS ABUSES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg :: General :: News-
Jump to: