chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

immortalchess.net moderation please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G B N Z
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
G B N Z

immortalchess.net  moderation please Empty
PostSubject: immortalchess.net moderation please   immortalchess.net  moderation please EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:53 pm

immortalchess.net  moderation please Cleardot

Гроссмейстер

Thanked 1,760 times in 554 posts
Reputation: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Страна: immortalchess.net  moderation please Ireland
immortalchess.net  moderation please Icon1Re: Test new chess opening books

200Masters ctg is for human chess it is as already explained an un tuned collection of G M games , not an engine test book
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_online[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Quickquote[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 03:22   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Menu_open
2 разряд

Страна: immortalchess.net  moderation please Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
200Masters ctg is for human chess it is as already explained an un tuned collection of G M games , not an engine test book
So what? GM's do not prepare with the help of computers?
Chess games generated here are not good enough for you and your friends?

It is tiring to read only criticism coming from you ... immortalchess.net  moderation please Ireful2
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_online[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Quickquote[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
User thanked: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today)
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 03:46   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Menu_open
Гроссмейстер

really your silly response to a stated fact is really unworthy of comment and that you also insult my friends who have not posted anything here or asked me to do so for them is really quite unnecessarily rude of you
your last sentence only shows that your either extremely selective as to which posts you read or intent on continuing to promote yourself at my exspence , sad really
if the smiley is representative of you at present do check your blood pressure
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 03:53   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
really your silly response to a stated fact is really unworthy of comment and that you also insult my friends who have not posted anything here or asked me to do so for them is really quite unnecessarily rude of you
your last sentence only shows that your either extremely selective as to which posts you read or intent on continuing to promote yourself at my exspence , sad really
if the smiley is representative of you at present do check your blood pressure
No please, do not switch roles. does not make you look like a victim ... You've always been the predator and prey me your ...
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 03:59   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

your memory is very selective , in the extreme

you post insults , even dragging innocents into your attack upon me for making an honest and polite observation , and have the audacity to further insult by calling me a predator , paranoia not withstanding your being exceptionally rude

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; Today at 04:05.
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 04:05   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

Quote:
This is the hospital that mocks the charity?
You forgotten that many of your posts that were causing serious disputes have been erased?
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 04:10   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

you are being very selective and continuing to be exceptionally rude ,actually embarrassing yourself , but as you insist

how many of your posts were also deleted ?
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 04:11   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

Quote:

you post insults , even dragging innocents into your attack upon me for making an honest and polite observation , and have the audacity to further insult by calling me a predator , paranoia not withstanding your being exceptionally rude
Sorry, but all your actions against me to view history are too often hostile

You are a special case, I do not know how you manage to have a social life...

immortalchess.net  moderation please Dash2
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 04:13   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

Quote:
you are being very selective and continuing to be exceptionally rude ,actually embarrassing yourself , but as you insist

how many of your posts were also deleted ?
My posts have been deleted as this is true, but they were in response to yours ... It would make no sense to leave them alone

Will you that we stop this stupid conversation? because it does not interest anybody

Last edited by philou; Today at 04:18.
Use
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] immortalchess.net  moderation please Menu_open[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] immortalchess.net  moderation please Menu_open[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] immortalchess.net  moderation please Menu_open
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 04:21   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

see you continue to insult , its rather sad that you are incapable of posting intelligent debate and pursue what was an honest and polite observation with extreme rudeness
point of note several of your posts were deleted when they were pointed out to the very fair moderator as being rude and those were not the ones you attempt to blame me for
you have insulted my friends in these recent posts they are undeserving of your insults ,as was my post but i doubt that will make a blind bit of difference to you ,though it may to unbiased observers
as you continue to insult you leave me no choice but to post a rebuttal , as you offer rude advice i simply say , go calm down as you are embarrassing yourself
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 04:36   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

Quote:
see you continue to insult , its rather sad that you are incapable of posting intelligent debate and pursue what was an honest and polite observation with extreme rudeness
point of note several of your posts were deleted when they were pointed out to the very fair moderator as being rude and those were not the ones you attempt to blame me for
you have insulted my friends in these recent posts they are undeserving of your insults ,as was my post but i doubt that will make a blind bit of difference to you ,though it may to unbiased observers
as you continue to insult you leave me no choice but to post a rebuttal , as you offer rude advice i simply say , go calm down as you are embarrassing yourself
OK YOU WON. I AM THE BAD GUYS AND YOU THE NICE. YOU HAPPY?
WHAT YOU WANT NOW?
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 05:41   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

well the minus 1 you so childishly gave me shows you as a very poor loser
you received one was for rudeness including towards innocents , but give out of vindictiveness
as you ask a question , only polite that i answer it "how about an apology from you ?"
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 05:59   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

It is completely INSANE.
He is doing a crusade against me
My God, please away this madman from me.

It's incredibly crazy, he ends up having me.. LOL immortalchess.net  moderation please Sm146
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 06:02   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanked 15,941 times in 1,064 posts
Страна: immortalchess.net  moderation please Usa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Награды пользователя:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by philou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is completely INSANE.

It's incredibly crazy, he ends up having me.. LOL immortalchess.net  moderation please Sm146
philou,
Just ignore himimmortalchess.net  moderation please Sm76
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_offline[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Quickquote[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 06:21   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

well i cant say i'm surprised by the above , but did he care to read the posts , did he see any rudeness from me , or just jump on the pack mentality bandwagon to defend the poster of rude insults ?
like schoolyard bullies who cannot mount intelligent debate , any sane non vindictive one would have viewed my initial post as fair comment , a polite observation merely pointing out something , they may have responded with ,
Quote:
fair comment but i wanted to test it anyway
but no that was obviously beyond there thoughts so they responded with insults and embarrass themselves further by adding insults to my friends who have done absolutely nothing to him or deserve it and paulied thinks to support him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; Today at 06:30.
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_online[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by G B N Z on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G B N Z
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
G B N Z

PostSubject: Re: immortalchess.net moderation please   immortalchess.net  moderation please EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:06 pm

immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 04:21   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

Thanked 1,764 times in 555 posts

immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 04:36   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

Quote:
WHAT YOU WANT NOW?
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_offline[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Quickquote[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4 users thanked: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today)
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 05:41   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

you received one was for rudeness including towards innocents , but give out of vindictiveness
as you ask a question , only polite that i answer it "how about an apology from you ?"
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 05:59   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

It is completely INSANE.

4 users thanked: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today)
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 06:02   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

Thanked 15,950 times in 1,064 posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Quote:
Originally Posted by philou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is completely INSANE.

philou,
3 users thanked: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today)
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 06:21   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

well i cant say i'm surprised by the above , but did he care to read the posts , did he see any rudeness from me , or just jump on the pack mentality bandwagon to defend the poster of rude insults ?
like schoolyard bullies who cannot mount intelligent debate , any sane non vindictive one would have viewed my initial post as fair comment , a polite observation merely pointing out something , they may have responded with ,
Quote:
but no that was obviously beyond there thoughts so they responded with insults and embarrass themselves further by adding insults to my friends who have done absolutely nothing to him or deserve it and paulied thinks to support him

immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 10:02   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

I was defensive against Chesster, and I was hard against him.
I do not want people to be angry so I also apologize Chesster.
And in the future I will try to just take it in philosophy.
I extend my apologies to you who read us.

Forget the past please
Thanks
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 10:20   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

Cerberus VS 200masters - 3m+0 - 256MB
Code:
1 Cerberus +131 +23/=22/-5 68.00% 34.0/50
2 200masters -131 +5/=22/-23 32.00% 16.0/50
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_offline [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Quickquote[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 users thanked: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today)
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 11:50   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Помог форуму

Thanked 4,939 times in 569 posts
Blog Entries: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Страна: immortalchess.net  moderation please Italy

Please Moderators to do cleaning again in this thread .....
immortalchess.net  moderation please Sm50
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 12:47   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

so interesting to see who thanks the insulter for each insult here , each ignoring an *insincere apology

speaks volumes doesn't it

* insults left not deleted

on a lighter note

Quote:
never argue with an atom , they make up everything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; Today at 12:52.
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_online[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tchr 
chesster was banned the others praised

and some dare to call me a bent moderator  mky typ 

that moderator   rdl
Back to top Go down
SHARK
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
SHARK

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: immortalchess.net moderation please   immortalchess.net  moderation please EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 pm

G B N Z wrote:
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 04:21   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

2 разряд

Quote:
WHAT YOU WANT NOW?
Гроссмейстер

2 разряд

It is completely INSANE.

Гроссмейстер

Thanked 15,950 times in 1,064 posts

Quote:
It is completely INSANE.

philou,
3 users thanked: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today)
Гроссмейстер

Quote:

immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 10:02   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 разряд

I was defensive against Chesster, and I was hard against him.
I do not want people to be angry so I also apologize Chesster.
And in the future I will try to just take it in philosophy.
I extend my apologies to you who read us.

Forget the past please
Thanks
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_oldToday, 10:20   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Netanyahuimmortalchess.net  moderation please Menu_open
2 разряд

Cerberus VS 200masters - 3m+0 - 256MB
Code:
1 Cerberus +131 +23/=22/-5 68.00% 34.0/50
2 200masters -131 +5/=22/-23 32.00% 16.0/50
immortalchess.net  moderation please User_offline [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]immortalchess.net  moderation please Quickquote[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 users thanked: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Today)
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 11:50   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Помог форуму

Thanked 4,939 times in 569 posts
Blog Entries: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Страна: immortalchess.net  moderation please Italy

Please Moderators to do cleaning again in this thread .....
immortalchess.net  moderation please Sm50
immortalchess.net  moderation please Post_old Today, 12:47   #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Гроссмейстер

so interesting to see who thanks the insulter for each insult here , each ignoring an *insincere apology

speaks volumes doesn't it

* insults left not deleted

on a lighter note

Quote:
never argue with an atom , they make up everything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; Today at 12:52.
tchr 
chesster was banned the others praised

and some dare to call me a bent moderator  mky typ 

that moderator   rdl

whose the moderator Putin ,Netanyahu or the boy friend of one of the cnsrd  others ?
Back to top Go down
http://thechesspub.com
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: immortalchess.net moderation please   immortalchess.net  moderation please EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Despicable but par for the course there ,Chesster can be outspoken , he is very honest and dislikes dishonesty ,especialy so from  two faced people ,  he is also  actually a very clever wordsmith when he wishes to be , that in itself annoys those to dense , to slow to either keep up , respond with any imagination or laughably to stupid to "get it" a lack of humor as well as intellect but far worse a lack of integrity
chesster  messaged the posts each time he checked in there , he did so only after us advising him to copy and paste to show the truth if posts were deleted , obviously he was not the only one doing that
The "moderator" i use the word as it is the dishonest persons official title though he does seem to see himself more as "God" a young excuse for a male , American , calls himself "chessgod 101" absolutely no idea if he enjoys some sort of "other " relation ship with the others insulting chesster or thanking them as cowards often do "flock together "

velmarin is one of the foulest mouthed in computer chess and a hater of us here so no surprise to see him thanking as a coward seeing as chesster is very supportive of IPPOLIT
anyone doubting that he is a filthy foul mouthed liar only need look here
strangely chessgod 101 seems to rather like him

Sekos is known as a cloner of books and was caught out selling clones of 1337chess ctg , evidence of this is on most chess forums including rybka and yet another chessgod 101 seems to favor him as he does the cloner from cloner ahmeds forum , another insulter and thanker of insulter's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aka alien77  aka regine 1

Immortal forums information at the fledgling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so all may see the other side of being a member there

Victor Hugo
Back to top Go down
WHODAT
contributer +
contributer +
WHODAT

PostSubject: Re: immortalchess.net moderation please   immortalchess.net  moderation please EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 pm

here 
 I am  the  chessgod, if i say black is white then black is white , truth will never stand in my way , i am American and we protect those that pay homage to us smk

1   Komodo5.1  +255  1111½½½1    6.5/8
2   Houdini3   -255  0000½½½0    1.5/8

Bouquet 1.7 beta 1 x64 - Komodo 5.1 64-bit22.5-20.552.33%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: immortalchess.net moderation please   immortalchess.net  moderation please Empty

Back to top Go down

immortalchess.net moderation please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg :: General :: News-
Jump to: