chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 Empty
PostSubject: YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77   YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by killer clown Today at 19:05

yograj wrote:

killer clown wrote:

Italian81 wrote:

killer clown wrote:

Italian81 wrote:

Hegelund wrote:Does anyone have the link for the brilliant book Attacker 4.ctg?
-----------------------> plz Post it here. cheers

Regards Ole Jakob

I have Jagged Ice, because I am the author of that book Razz

killer clow

and that has what to do with a" good book "exactly , this is Attacker 4 topic is it not Question

italian81

Stop with the childish remarks Killerclown or you will be reported to the admin, thank you in advance.

killer clown

if you read as often as you post even you will see thats allready the case
as for chidish ? read as for beligerent , you do soooooo enjoy makeing threats dont you

Yoraj
Killer Clown, Your 2-3 ids were banned previously and I hope you behave better this time. Also I have disable your PM as you are circulating PMs to members to join your forum and other non sense messages.

killer clown

yoraj i do not have a forum nor have i sent anyone a pm with another forums address NOR recomended ANYONE here to join another forum
#if someone has said so please show these or this or these pm's for all to see

as for being banned before , should i waste my words stateing " i am not angels77 " or ask why those who realy abuse fellow members do not get banned as those girls did ?
i have asked honest questions and been attacked by foul mouthed law breakers that have not been moderated for there words
why ?

why no public threats to them only to myself Yoraj ?
Is this not a reasonable question , put politely ?

killer clown

Post by killer clown Today at 19:08
i await these pms to be published Yoraj
or the return of the ability to send a pm
if you are an honest man , show all here the truth and act honestly and fairly

False accusations

Post by killer clown Today at 19:15
Haveing been FALSLY accused of sending members private messages to join another forum , i have the right to ask administration to publish any such perivate message or ask for the unfair punishment to be lifteed
i await admins posting of the imagined private messages i have not sent

killer clown

Re: False accusations

Post by killer clown Today at 19:17
ps i would have sent admin a pm rather than subject all to this but i have been banned from sending any because of this lie
perhaps admin has confused me with italain81 who does publicise his forum here

killer clown

Post by yograj Today at 19:22

killer clown wrote:ps i would have sent admin a pm rather than subject all to this but i have been banned from sending any because of this lie

42 PMs cann't be shared here.

Post by killer clown Today at 19:27
lol i havent sent 12 pm's since being here..

come show me just some 2 or 3 even that tells someone here to join another forum
or lift these unjust punishment

killer clown

Post by killer clown Today at 19:29

yograj wrote:

killer clown wrote:ps i would have sent admin a pm rather than subject all to this but i have been banned from sending any because of this lie

come please and with ip addresses of each one

False accusations

Post by killer clown Today at 19:15
Haveing been FALSLY accused of sending members private messages to join another forum , i have the right to ask administration to publish any such perivate message or ask for the unfair punishment to be lifteed
i await admins posting of the imagined private messages i have not sent

Post by killer clown Today at 19:17
ps i would have sent admin a pm rather than subject all to this but i have been banned from sending any because of this lie

killer clown

Post by yograj Today at 19:22

Post by killer clown Today at 19:27
lol i havent sent 12 pm's since being here..

come show me just some 2 or 3 even that tells someone here to join another forum
or lift these unjust punishment

killer clown

Post by killer clown Today at 19:29

yograj wrote:

yoraj wrote
42 PMs cann't be shared here. !!!!!

Post by killer clown Today at 19:54

killer clown wrote:

yograj wrote:

42 PMs cann't be shared here!!!!!!!!

killer clown wrote

come please and with ip addresses of each one

hmmm...10 minutes later .......ok just ONE of these IMAGINED pms then with ip address please ?

killer clown

yoraj wrote

Angel77, we, forum members, have lot other things to do. We don't want to spend time and energy on your talk. We have many many members who contribute so contructive and we want to spend time on reading and studying those posts.

One more conflict post, I will ban every ID you make and trust me I have every IP of yours.

I personally don't any friend of mine here get hurt by silly posts.

yograj
Administrators
Administrators

Joined date: 2008-09-29

Post by killer clown Today at 20:16
Yoraj you have NO pms of mine asking others to join angel77s forum if you have SHOW THEM OR APOLAGISE

killer clown

KILLER CLOWN WAS THEN BANNED BY THIS WEAK SCUM BAG YORAJ SINGH

Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77   YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Yoraj (sunny ) singh is a weak hater of females that stand up for them selves like most Indian males they expect females to walk three paces behind them

Ive been asleep all day after being up all night . killer clown was thesicillians user name and i have never used it
Yorajs cronies accuse anyone that they dislike of being myself "Angels77 " from what i know they have banned 5 members as being me . two of whom have since joined this forum , i have no idea who the other three poor innocents were only that they were apparently females who did not put up wiith male abusivness , something which yoraj seems to get off on , at least from others he allows to exorcise it there
It also seems he and his g4y friends dislike the english , as all those banned as being myself were apparently from England

very sad he has to stoop to bare faced lie .but not realy surprising to me at least , nor is it a total surprise that killer clown is also an Indian ,,funny thing is both he and g4y sunny are cowboys as well as indians lol!

Thank you dippy whoever you are

Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77   YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 am

yoraj and his lover are typical of there twisted kind and an embarresment to real; men
they fear all females that speak up for themselves and ther forum is as a kindergarten of nasty spitefull vendictive little cowards that yoraj cannot bring itself to control , to busy drooling over the droooona perhaps , but this constant use of our names is wearing thin , now yoraj resorts to bare faced public lies and makes himself look an enen bigger fool when asked to "put up or shut up "
unable to "put up " as he probably felt he would not be challenge , he fails to provide a single shred of evidence he proclaimed to all he had and bans killer clown ...pathetic
Yoraj is truly a weak pathetic little exscuse for a male

ps killer clown is Munish aka thesicillian ,hes also .. harry harry , raj and Behja Fry

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
"B"
Admin
Admin
YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77   YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:17 am

these so called men think chess is a male domain . strange that so many are gay and there members like them lack testicals , as well as any respect for females , or truth
Pathetic is an understatement
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77   YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:59 am

Yoraj has the spine of an earth worm , he is a coward and a weakling that has to lie because he hasnt the intelect to resp[ond to inteligent argument
He accused me of being Angels 77 when i was on there and banned 2 others simply because they used the same internet cafe i did , several of those who use the internet cafe play in a chess club , now the fool bans anyone who is in north of england
the moron punishes innocents as even i know Angels77 is based in London , he also banned one girl whoose American and has since joining that **** hole of a forum moved from America to study in Liverpool , banned only because her ip address shows hwr in north of england
he makes himself look a compl;ete prat to anyone with half a brain , and a hero to the few scum bags he fawns over that bully anyone that disagrees with there views ,
(and boy dont they have some moronic ones )
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77   YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 am

Quite correct Angel is based in London as am i , only me4u lives in the norh of england , and his sister acts as a messeage forwarder
yoraj's paranoia has now extended to banning those who use mobli phone internet connection if they are in england , pathetic , i sit there and see the lunatics run the place as bullys in a school yard , children and sad old men
squabbling to be "some one " or "something " to other faceless fools
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77   YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77 Empty

Back to top Go down

YoraJ of Reborn bare faced lier accuses "killer clown" of being our Admin Angels77
Page 1 of 1