Changelog: this distribution is an adaptation of SugaR-NN dated Jul 31, 2019,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SugaR is a free UCI chess engine derived from Stockfish made by Marco Zerbinati under the GPL license.
This version of SugaR supports up to 128 cores; the engine can use two parallel BIN books (original code by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
) and has a Self Learning function implemented, see below for details.
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_32bit_general.exe for general 32-bit CPUs
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_32bit_old.exe for old computers
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_32bit_ppc-32.exe for 32bit power pc
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_32bit.exe for standard 32bit CPUs
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_x64_bmi2.exe for Haswell CPUs
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_x64_general.exe for general 64bit CPUs
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_x64_modern.exe for modern computers
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_x64_ppc-64.exe for 64bit power pc
- SugaR-NN_2019-08-13_x64.exe for standard 64-bit CPUs