chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Kayra 1.6 By Solista

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

Kayra 1.6  By Solista Empty
PostSubject: Kayra 1.6 By Solista   Kayra 1.6  By Solista EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From author:
Kayra chess engine is a Stockfish based engine and it's an early development version. I have been working on this chess engine for a short time.
Kayra is not an another Stockfish clone. I made very serious changes in the most critical parts of Stockfish, especially in the evaluation section.
I made very agressive changes more than 50 parameters in the evalution code. I made very aggressive changes at psqt and pawns sections. I changed more than 250 parameters at psqt and pawns section. I weakened Stockfish a lot at the start of all these critical changes, but I'm finally getting close to balancing it.
Although I made very critical changes in Stockfish codes and more than 300 parameters, the fact that Kayra didn' t perform badly gave me hope for the future. This version of Kayra is an early test version. If it reaches the level I want, there is no doubt that I' ll publish Kayra as open code source chess engine
here

LondonFrau and theropodes like this post

Back to top Go down
Danielman
contributer +
contributer +
Danielman

Male Posts : 50

Kayra 1.6  By Solista Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayra 1.6 By Solista   Kayra 1.6  By Solista EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 9:01 am

Doppelganger wrote:

From author:
Kayra chess engine is a Stockfish based engine and it's an early development version. I have been working on this chess engine for a short time.
Kayra is not an another Stockfish clone. I made very serious changes in the most critical parts of Stockfish, especially in the evaluation section.
I made very agressive changes more than 50 parameters in the evalution code. I made very aggressive changes at psqt and pawns sections. I changed more than 250 parameters at psqt and pawns section. I weakened Stockfish a lot at the start of all these critical changes, but I'm finally getting close to balancing it.
Although I made very critical changes in Stockfish codes and more than 300 parameters, the fact that Kayra didn' t perform badly gave me hope for the future. This version of Kayra is an early test version. If it reaches the level I want, there is no doubt that I' ll publish Kayra as open code source chess engine
here

Hello, does anyone have Kayra 1.7, I lost it, thanks

LondonFrau likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kayra 1.6 By Solista
Page 1 of 1