chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

DeepGo 1a

Go down 
+2
theropodes
me4u
6 posters
AuthorMessage
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

GO Engines The Final Version 32 & 64 Bits - With the previous release for GoBook (ctg book format) of chess make a perfect science.

This Version Engine is the fusion of Houdini achievement w32-2cpu-Deep Fritz 12 - Rybka 4 - Sheredder Uci 12 - Loop a Loop Unique analysis and determinations of structures and positions, and also the resolution mediated by Time Off blitz.
Talk is of more, enjoy.
from Luis [LG] GoBook - GOEngine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c1ummmyimtd

NEW LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynwmzhjwy4n

Last edited by me4u on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theropodes
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
theropodes

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Many thanks, i test it on live Wink
Back to top Go down
wajit@cfl.rr.com
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 am

32bit seems to work but 64bit is asking for a missing dll file Sad
Back to top Go down
wajit@cfl.rr.com
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 am

I am starting to doubt this enine. comparing size of exe shows that it is almost excately same size as rybka 4 on both exe files. Also Vasik name is appearing in the uci parameters. So i would say rybka 4 renamed????? Hard to say what code was changed if any in this engine.
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 pm

If you looked in the enginer makers book youd find a "remodified" rykba4 engine ,he has no reason to lie so this may well be as written...a fusion of several engines ?
weve no doubt the makers "cloned" from other engines ,predomentaly R4 but if hes improved on Vas's best offering ...great

One thing to note is it beat Houdini badly,,,,something R4 fails to doe ven though they often beat each other, ******* 64 bit wont create on our systems so we cant speculate more than ive written,, just enjoy and report back
personal opinion( mine ) i dont give a flying **** what it is as long as it beats R4

*** PLEASE NOTE Laura ( the original poster ) writes in reply to 64 bit wont create...

The 64Bit is no compile .... That's why! An Error ... Sorry and I deal with-...
In a New Post ...

(El Anterior error en el engine de x64 se produjo a que subi el codigo abierto para su libre modificacion y no fue compilado... ayer su creador me explico y yo no le entendi cual tenia que subir... ahora espero que sea el indicado...)

Gracias Por sus comentarios y por su paciencia.

(The above error in the x64 engine came to the Open Source subi for free modification and was not compiled its creator ... yesterday me and I explained that I had not understood that up ... now I hope the indicated ...)

Thanks for your comments and for your patience.

yes3

V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm

I must say that early results show good. i'll have to test this my self. i have not really hadthe chnace and the engine maker could repost the 64bit version that works. I would love to try it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:51 pm

wajit@cfl.rr.com wrote:
I must say that early results show good. i'll have to test this my self. i have not really hadthe chnace and the engine maker could repost the 64bit version that works. I would love to try it. Thanks

its been reposted ,,and works Exclamation

V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 pm

it is strange that the engine is identical in size to the non SSE4.2. I was looking only at the sse4.2 since it is what i use. But it looks like an exact match to the Rybka 4 X6t4 without SSE. I am curious what he had changed since i had a chance to actually open up the files as hex code. I am also wonder what this other file i called CodigoCompilacion32_64.bmp and what is its purpose?
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:05 am

wajit@cfl.rr.com wrote:
it is strange that the engine is identical in size to the non SSE4.2. I was looking only at the sse4.2 since it is what i use. But it looks like an exact match to the Rybka 4 X6t4 without SSE. I am curious what he had changed since i had a chance to actually open up the files as hex code. I am also wonder what this other file i called CodigoCompilacion32_64.bmp and what is its purpose?

Not a clue , your more likely to find out than we are , id have said "clone" 100%
but its getting reults r4 cant get ,,at least to our knowledge but we dont use arena and were all 64 bit AMD comps so........

V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 am

Well i am playing it against DR 4 SSE4.2 and right now it is dead even at +1/ =7 -1 on both engines. Wil continue to test it out and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 am

wajit@cfl.rr.com wrote:
Well i am playing it against DR 4 SSE4.2 and right now it is dead even at +1/ =7 -1 on both engines. Wil continue to test it out and see what happens.

we had that...
but when we tested vrs other engines r4 struggles to beat deepgo slapped them all over the chess board confused

Suggest you try vrs them on big i7 idea3

V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 am

DEfinately will try other engiens agaisnt it just to see. if anything it may in fact be even in strength with DR4 but it may actually be a good anti Ivanhoe killer. I have noticed that it seems that both DR4 and Go engine seem to not see each others moves. That the engine output is quite differnet most of the time. as well as the scoring of the postions.
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:47 am

BTO7 wrote:
Yes it seems its having trouble against R4? I have had to restart the battle hmmm. It does seem blind to R4 moves.

BT

try r4 vrs others deepgo beat Idea

contributer
contributer
Hollowman

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: DeepGo   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 am

me4u wrote:
GO Engines The Final Version 32 & 64 Bits - With the previous release for GoBook (ctg book format) of chess make a perfect science.

This Version Engine is the fusion of Houdini achievement w32-2cpu-Deep Fritz 12 - Rybka 4 - Sheredder Uci 12 - Loop a Loop Unique analysis and determinations of structures and positions, and also the resolution mediated by Time Off blitz.
Talk is of more, enjoy.

NEW LINK

No new Engine this is DR4 Rename !
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Hollowman wrote:
me4u wrote:

Talk is of more, enjoy.

NEW LINK

No new Engine this is DR4 Rename !

a little more than that if some of the testers results are correct Exclamation

contributer
contributer
Hollowman

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Author Vasik Rajlich engine Settings einstellungen 1:1 Nunn test 100% identically between DR4 and DeepGo
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Hollowman wrote:
Author Vasik Rajlich engine Settings einstellungen 1:1 Nunn test 100% identically between DR4 and DeepGo

Results of test between DR4 and Houdini are NOT the same as results of DeepGo vrs Houdini ..nor betwen DR4 and petter pants Ivan and DeepGo and that Ivan , can ANYONE explain this Question

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
wajit@cfl.rr.com
V.I.P.MEMBER
V.I.P.MEMBER
wajit@cfl.rr.com

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm

The only way to prove it is simply a ranamed copy is to run a program utility that does a bit by bit file comparison. This type of utility checks for bit offset discrepancies for differences in both files. I did hex edit the files and put them both side by side and it seems to me that it is nothing more than a copy. The data visually seemed identical. But there could be certain changes to the internal code such as the piece values which are hidden in DR4. You can only add or subract the values from the properties menu of the engine but you do not know the true values of the pieces. I believe what may have happened is the internal values have been changed and this accounts for why the engine does in fact play differently then normal DR4. As for claiming the engine has newer code. I believe it does not. If newer code was added or subtracted which would be the case here. You would have a totally different file size that is not even remotely close to its orginal engine that it was taken from.

I do not have a such a utility that does file comparisons but one is needed here to check these 2 programs.
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
DeepGo 1a 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 pm

wajit@cfl.rr.com wrote:
The only way to prove it is simply a ranamed copy is to run a program utility that does a bit by bit file comparison. This type of utility checks for bit offset discrepancies for differences in both files. I did hex edit the files and put them both side by side and it seems to me that it is nothing more than a copy. The data visually seemed identical. But there could be certain changes to the internal code such as the piece values which are hidden in DR4. You can only add or subract the values from the properties menu of the engine but you do not know the true values of the pieces. I believe what may have happened is the internal values have been changed and this accounts for why the engine does in fact play differently then normal DR4. As for claiming the engine has newer code. I believe it does not. If newer code was added or subtracted which would be the case here. You would have a totally different file size that is not even remotely close to its orginal engine that it was taken from.

I do not have a such a utility that does file comparisons but one is needed here to check these 2 programs.

can you explain BT07s results ??
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

DeepGo 1a Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeepGo 1a   DeepGo 1a Empty

Back to top Go down

DeepGo 1a
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: ENGlNES :: ALL ENGlNES :: ENGlNES & CODES-