chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Latest topics
» Latest abrok Development Version March 22nd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 7:05 pm by LondonFrau

» 1337 pro ctg update
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:44 am by Guest

» Latest abrok Development Version March 20th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by LondonFrau

» 26 plus elo increase ..Latest SF from Abrok March 14th The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm by LondonFrau

» Latest SF from Abrok March 7th
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm by LondonFrau

» Stockfish 16.1
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 am by LondonFrau

»  Update default main net to nn-b1a57edbea57.nnue Febuary 17th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am by LondonFrau

» Latest abrok Development Version Febuary 3rd (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 am by LondonFrau

»  abrok Development Version January 26th (SF The gift that keeps on giving
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm by LondonFrau

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)

Go down 
+4
"B"
LondonFrau
Doppelganger
Angels77
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) Empty
PostSubject: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 pm

*** I post this as my sister Angels77 as she recovers from major life saveing surgery ***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Angels_77 re: 999955m
Angels_77 just now
Immortals chief ivan KNOCKER calls for support from other KNOCKERS

#####
Кевин

По умолчанию Re: IvanHoe
Цитата:
Сообщение от Ahmed Посмотреть сообщение
Ippolit,RobboLit,Igorrit,IvanHoe,FireBir d,houdini ---> same strength with Different names {Until now}
Everyone who reads this thread: please vote in the poll, if there is improvement in the elo in Ippolit engines and its compilations.

#####

WE ASK FOR READERS TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR IGOR AND THE DECEMBERISTS

Maybe a poll for ..whoose the biggest 2 faced *** on immortal perhaps?

"B" likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Great Post !!!

These fools like kevin and Thomas on immortal only seek to award themselves paper medals
They argue like school children and use Robolito last compilie as a bench mark despite it being purely a 1 core engine
Vlad0 trys to correct them...
simply put explanations are beyond there limited mental capacitys
overlooked conviently is simple fact that dr4 is stronger than dr3 and ivans now equal and beat dr4 up to 8 core cpus

here are some comments from that forum

YOU decide which ones correct
@@@@@

This is senseless!! Of course, David Robbolito will beat any Goliath Ivan,
if this Goliath will voluntarily restrict artificially its strength (cores in this case)
to this of Goliath. Because Ivan is not optimized for running with 1 core!
As far as I know only Houdini has special internal version optimized to play
on 1 core. So this kind of tests is senseless and says nothing about the real strength of Ivan's in the real world.
Where 1 core PC's are near to disappearing.

Vlad0

@@@@@

Ivan is not stronger than igorrit, that say all!
No strengh encrease in the last 6 month. This reality!
For me now is clear, that all this engines are rybkaclones and that is the reason for no more success in making Ivan stronger. This people are no real programmer, but cloner!
Thanks for all compiles but this is senseless!
I will stop to download any new Ivan, because its nothing than a new disapointment.

Thnks for reading and sorry for my bad english.

kind regards
Little Thief

im gone

"B" likes this post

Back to top Go down
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1286

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Frustrations are understandable but

The sheer ingratitude of" so called comrades" on immortal shows them in there true light

self centered small minded hypocrites

"B" likes this post

Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Fair weather comrades only ?
How sad it is to see senior members of immortal turning against Igor and the Decemberists as spoilt children not recieveing the latest "branded" most exspenive trainers from parents
To condem a paticular Beta code release or compile is acceptable and needed if truly bad , but to condem ALL the Decemberists releases is pure two faced ignorance as ANY fool can see IvanHoe is quite capable of matching Deep Rykba4 and beating it at leat up to 8 core contests
Hypocrites such as Kevin , Thomas Freeman Ahmed ( who has previosly shouted loudly his compiles beat Rykbas ) and sadly foul mouthed abusers of females former member here BT07 ( just one of his many user names ) have become an embaressment to the "cause" of Igor and the Decemberists , who could blame Igor and True comrades if they said "Enough " of this we shall compile only for linux now " ?
Thank you Jesse for standing in for your sister Angels77 so admirably and we wish Sibby (Angels77 ) a complete recovery from her operation soon angelprays

PS I find it very dissapointing our members have shown no support for Igor and the Decemberists NOR for Angels77 and believe we should re think this forums position now
possibly reconsider Sibbys earlier suggestion we close it down if we continue to recieve no help or support here ,now her health is at risk i believe we need to have resolve over this Sad

"B" and theropodes like this post

Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Belladonna
Dark Angels
Belladonna

Female Posts : 585
Location : The covers (Bettina & Terry ) of this book (forum) are too far apart. ~ Ambrose Bierce

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Hello
i looked at that other forum ,it took some time to read all of relevance to this topic
what a Shocked to see just how 2 faced some there are Rolling Eyes

also looked at ippolit wikie and that BT07 is the most ignorant 2 faced of all and realy should be shunned .
so hope you do not close this forum ,you realy do do so much good here ,you speak your minds and stand up for the weak .less knowledgable and importantly for females as many in chess sites are extreamly rude and vulgar to us ,so you will attract "haters" that are nothing more than "bullys"
my friend and i send Angels77 our best wishes and thank you for the help youve given us here shkh

"B" likes this post

Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Belladonna wrote:
Hello
i looked at that other forum ,it took some time to read all of relevance to this topic
what a Shocked to see just how 2 faced some there are Rolling Eyes

also looked at ippolit wikie and that BT07 is the most ignorant 2 faced of all and realy should be shunned .
so hope you do not close this forum ,you realy do do so much good here ,you speak your minds and stand up for the weak .less knowledgable and importantly for females as many in chess sites are extreamly rude and vulgar to us ,so you will attract "haters" that are nothing more than "bullys"
my friend and i send Angels77 our best wishes and thank you for the help youve given us here shkh

+1 halo all posts here

"B" likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 am

BT07 has been banned from Ippolit wikie for foul and disgusting abuses spk

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

"B" likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
zatrikion
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
zatrikion

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 am

i feel bad for all this man. i mean we all have to be proud to be involved in this development, some with their effort on doing such a great job on writing these codes and the rest with the testing. the knowledge on this matter, chess, is suposed to be free and open to every one and most important nobody's property... in this project nobody gets money or extra fame only appreciation and admiration and things has to stay this way, otherwise all this is for nothing.

"B" and theropodes like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)   Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivanhoe KNOCKERS on another forum (Please read and comment)
Page 1 of 1