chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

**NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

**NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  Empty
PostSubject: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm

http://multi-up.com/306814

Vlad0 posts

containing both x32 and x64 versions of 55mU and 57aU
compiled by Intel compiler. These compiles are much more
stable and strong than previous compiles with MS VS2010.

Admin
Admin
**NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  93-65

Female Posts : 1201

**NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Aiorla
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aiorla

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 am

Thanks! Those engines seem, and are, great :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 am

Will test them to see its really good or just add another to the ivan directory.
which is a grt opturnity for those who luv the name ivan to build up a directory of as it seems
that it is a competation to make the most number of ivan in a given period of time whether there
is something positive comes out of it or not but atlest number has been added
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 pm

checkmate4u wrote:

Will test them to see its really good or just add another to the ivan directory.
which is a grt opturnity for those who luv the name ivan to build up a directory of as it seems
that it is a competation to make the most number of ivan in a given period of time whether there
is something positive comes out of it or not but atlest number has been added

If "B" posts something exellent ,it will be exellent , suggest you read tests and tornuments before posting your random thoughts and save those thought for immortal which you and Angels77 haters seem to prefer

me4u has posted FACTS re the Decemberists code releases , i suggest you read that post Why so many Ivans save yourself joing the lemins on immortal

you and others may not like us beacause we post our honest findings and opinions , we also admit when were wrong as well, we do not suffer fools lightly , nor 2 faced ones like peter pants
we critise decemberists ONLY when a truly bad code is release .......only once has that happened

Vlad0 is THE most honest of compilers of ivans , these releases are his best yet on AMD as we tested them B4 release

butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly butfly

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:59 pm

well wat i said is not meant for any complier x,y,z i too hv tested valdo realese earlier and find it good but neverthe less its a genneral and common with the ivan series and not only me majority
of people including me also feel that its much better to test them before release why dont test them to beta tester rather then releasing them randomly by adding simple or major ...to give them to beta tester before release will not onlyimprove reputation but also reduce confusion and also help all the people who wanna test their complier .wintin ten days they release 20 version and every single days two to three comes out and it gives no interest to tester as well .............

release engine not in hurry but to test it regrously before releasing will add interest and also improve reputation like other engine ....................
this are my suggestion only its upto people who complie and think that its in the general interest of tester and people who wanna use their complier and test them ...its much better to release a beta version and give it to beta tester rather tahn releasing to everyone .........

thanks for the hard work who complie engine and well its my independent opinion if some one dont feel the way i feel .....thank you very much ...the fact is the fact
Back to top Go down
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 pm

checkmate4u wrote:

well wat i said is not meant for any complier x,y,z i too hv tested valdo realese earlier and find it good but neverthe less its a genneral and common with the ivan series and not only me majority
of people including me also feel that its much better to test them before release why dont test them to beta tester rather then releasing them randomly by adding simple or major ...to give them to beta tester before release will not onlyimprove reputation but also reduce confusion and also help all the people who wanna test their complier .wintin ten days they release 20 version and every single days two to three comes out and it gives no interest to tester as well .............

release engine not in hurry but to test it regrously before releasing will add interest and also improve reputation like other engine ....................
this are my suggestion only its upto people who complie and think that its in the general interest of tester and people who wanna use their complier and test them ...its much better to release a beta version and give it to beta tester rather tahn releasing to everyone .........

thanks for the hard work who complie engine and well its my independent opinion if some one dont feel the way i feel .....thank you very much ...the fact is the fact

Facts are you dont read FACTS or choose to ignore what doesnt suit you"B" tested these engines , several versions of them perhaps and Vlad0 then released what performed best ,its also the STRONGEST IvanHoe on AMD pcs so far , so post your complaints in correct places NOT under the topic of well compiled well tested engines as you look just like another Ivans / Angels77 knocker posting your moans under this topic , theres quite enough of those on immortal and ippolit wikie without you adding to them here mate

im gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 pm

well i dont wanna argue over this and neither my intention is to hurt anyone ......i already said its not abt one complier ......and if B has tested it does not mean any conclusive result and performance its should be tested in everyway by everyone ..................

i dont wanna this forum like immortal but neither i want that i should believe if somesay this or that
everybody has independent opinion and everyone is welcome in belief or disbelief...agreed or disagree.................

thanks
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
**NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 pm

checkmate4u wrote:

well i dont wanna argue over this and neither my intention is to hurt anyone ......i already said its not abt one complier ......and if B has tested it does not mean any conclusive result and performance its should be tested in everyway by everyone ..................

i dont wanna this forum like immortal but neither i want that i should believe if somesay this or that
everybody has independent opinion and everyone is welcome in belief or disbelief...agreed or disagree.................

thanks

Read carefully please .... i tested these engines in 100s of games vrs two other compiles that were the very best availabe on vlado had re compiled for that fool wh morley which had beaten all others on AMD at serveral time controls,also vrs Ahmeds best version yet T55 , the compiles were made stable recompiled on Intell compiler and made universal so either Intell or AMD pc owners could benifit from them , i do not like to post tests that have engines in that are unavailable to all...this is NOT immortals forum

ps

We dont object to you posting unhappieness re the amount of ivanhoes in fact theres a topic for that , and we have in the past voiced similar comments but have also posted why the Decemberists need to post beta codes that contain bug fixes ,gui options , windows suppourt etc , blame the ones that churn out version after version not those who strive to contribute stable compiles of improved versions and consider quality before quantity please

In future please post in correct places im not your mother or sister or wife nor happy to spend time moveing badly placed posts about and this is not the first time youve posted without thought is it
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions    **NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler.  from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions  Empty

Back to top Go down

**NEW** 55mU and 57aU compiled by Intel compiler. from Vlad0,,x32 and x64 versions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: ENGlNES :: ALL ENGlNES :: ENGlNES & CODES :: IvanHoe Engines and codes-
Jump to: