chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Tactical Engine 32bit & x64

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belladonna
Dark Angels
Belladonna

Female Posts : 585
Location : The covers (Bettina & Terry ) of this book (forum) are too far apart. ~ Ambrose Bierce

Tactical Engine  32bit & x64 Empty
PostSubject: Tactical Engine 32bit & x64   Tactical Engine  32bit & x64 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 am

32bit & x64 Tactical Engine

I have the honor to address you in order to send you my last work in engines.
In recent years I eh dedicated to the elaboration of a Motor or Engine Computers Chess Tournament which takes place one year to see the great achievement.
"The first was: Deep GOEngine 1a - The revelation which was among the 70 participants as engines Critters - Komodo - stockfish - Zappa - Rybka, ranked 2 of the General. This engine was discontinued in its progress due to the purchase of intellectual property by Klever Chess Art like his book GOBook2010.
"The Second Labour and the strongest of all is the Tactical Vehicles. With a platform multicore 2-4-8. That means this ... Tactical Engine has the ability to emulate core depending on the Hash Managed and memory in pc - (minimum 2GB), this automatically so eh indepediente divides the analysis and structure 4 and 8 even though its micro processor is Mono or Dual Core.
Pack in its two versions: Tactical Blitz monopoly has long played the game with an analysis Firm in 9 / 30.
- 1st place Champions Both CST - Computer Chess Tounament 2010.

Just ask them when the engine test are fair and just try it without a book or book with the same two engines.
Please note that never exceed a 32-bit X64 on a capacity analysis.
Please note that the book is the second most important in the fighting - you Look Colors, rates tables and percentages of wins with black and white and more or less make a evalucion on their performance. By this I mean that if your book says 40% statistics 1-0 | 0-1 10% | 50% 1/2-1/2 - and put black tactical with may give you great performance also surprises Normal expected.
The three engines have a Problem Tree encoding Critic - Translation has the ability to rapid resolution of problems in math and and a half games critical lines, you will realize its analysis as in letters and numbers changed to red.
I have nothing more to add to wait their gratitude and experiences up games played by the Noble and Powerful Engine Free, this is a gift I want to do all of you on the day of a friend ... practically without you luck and we are nothing and our work has no value ...
I want them to duels with all x64 engines that you consider good and 32 also want to burn and discard those that are strong and believed to date and are not ...
If reliazan duels with different books I want to import the items and again since losing face book is not the same as losing badly defective engine or discussion.

Atte Luis [LG] / Lara17

http://www.mediafire.com/?akkcvjd7bgreyz8
Back to top Go down
"B"
Admin
Admin
Tactical Engine  32bit & x64 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Engine 32bit & x64   Tactical Engine  32bit & x64 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 am

good engine but only up to a 2 core cpu Sad
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
lesis
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
lesis

Female Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Engine 32bit & x64   Tactical Engine  32bit & x64 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm

thanks for these engines,the 32 bit seems a bit weaker than the 64 bit playing like systems.i put the hash at 2024mb and its beating houdini 103a and deep rybka4 solidily.
Back to top Go down
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Engine 32bit & x64   Tactical Engine  32bit & x64 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:17 pm

lesis wrote:
thanks for these engines,the 32 bit seems a bit weaker than the 64 bit playing like systems.i put the hash at 2024mb and its beating houdini 103a and deep rybka4 solidily.

Shocked

Please post tests angelprays

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Engine 32bit & x64   Tactical Engine  32bit & x64 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tactical Engine 32bit & x64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: ENGlNES :: ALL ENGlNES :: ENGlNES & CODES-