chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
"B"
Admin
Admin
Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad Empty
PostSubject: Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad   Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:55 pm

riginally Posted by hello2u View Post
Anonymous (essay) inscripted
Minstrel with Propaganda Igor Igorovich Igoronov obliges the explicatories upon the anonymous for with the IPPOLIT Comrades.
1 Mayo
¡Solicitantes de la Revolución!
Los capitalistos gordos de la Junta Rybka en su emisión quatro han explotado muchos todos los Trabajadores por la comodidad. Cuando los banditos con pelo malo trafican su mercancía por suponerse el séquito de salsa, el multitudos muchos en los riñónes de la Revolución se compeler contra las vigas altas. Ya ahora en la acción: la entropía de Sesos Rusos desplaza lo largo del acueducto lóbrego, con el encadenando de los avispones impulsivos en la molleja. El estiramiento del lenguaje de ajedrez con Boris Korol en el ь♭, sí galleando los pies hasta el triunfo manifiesto. ¡Los derrames con el Capitalismo dudoso también en el apuro!
Decembrists
Head Comrade Yakov imports Decembrists for the final victory!

may be removed but....

Anonymous (essay) inscripted
Advertising with Igor Igorovich Minstrel Igoronov oblige the explanatory upon the anonymous for the IPPOLITO with Comrades.
May 1
Applicants for the Revolution!
The Fat Capitalist Rybka Board on issue four have exploited many workers all about comfort. When the thugs with bad hair peddle their wares under the assumption of the entourage of salsa, the crowds many in the kidneys of the revolution against the high beams compel. Already in action: the entropy of Brains Russian moves along the aqueduct gloomy, with the chaining of impulsive hornets in the gizzard. Stretching the language of chess with Boris Korol in ь ♭, they cocked their feet to the apparent victory. Spills with Capitalism might again in trouble!
Decembrists
Head Comrade Yakov Decembrists Imports for the final victory!

PENSA2R wrote

As usual utterly incomprehensible translations. You try to read and it looks like something coming out of a paranoid head

Hello2u wrote

PENSA2R - INGELTONE
SPANISH MULTIPLE USER NAME USER BANNED FROM OUR FORUM
GIVES -1 BECAUSE HE DISAGREES THAT IPPOLIT NEWS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE

VAS SHOULD EMPLOY HIM

PENSA2R wrote

Calm down you little Hitler. You banned me from your forum only because I didn't see a private message of yours and didn't answer because I was very busy at work for a couple of weeks. Your reply to my explanation was "go fuck you" and you banned me. Then you even tried to send me virus thru msn etc. You are a terrorist. You ban any user in your "forum" you don't like. You even ban people for not logging in some time hahah. You always speak in plural as if you were with someone. And you pretend to be a woman in many forums (see Angels77). You have a crap forum and make fun of book creators and engine creators there. If you come here it is only for your own selfish purposes of having a forum and post other peoples' work, but no one goes there. You would'nt have discovered this forum or RebornSE if not because I told you before I knew how you were. You are a little kid and if no one loves you go buy a dog. What a fucked up little brat

Hello2u wrote

A)we dont have msn so you are a liar
B) you were banned for haveing multiple accounts
C) you are an ignorant bad mouthed exscuse for a male
D) you continue to lie
we were told of reborne over a year ago , we knew of this forum before that
you imagine yourself as some educator ?
we know you as the arrogent **** you realy are
E)you continualy insulted Igor and the decemberists as well as the engines
go play with rykba syops if you so dissaprove of the comrades cause

PENSA2R wrote

a)Of course you have my msn since it is compulsory to register an account to enter your disastrous forum.
b)I only had 1 account and I started helping in the forum, the only reason you banned me was because I didn't answer your private message.
c)Yes you started sending msn worms with messages from unknown fake nicks since the moment you banned me.
d)You weren't told about reborn or immoirtal because you asked me yourself "where are you finding this engines? what is immortal223?"
e)No one knows you, and I don't disaprove the "decembrists" work, on the contrary it is so great finally someone faced rybka and beat them. It's you who continually insult book makers when you publish their work on your pathetc site.

posted by PENSRA2 ..aka INGELTONE

Anyway this is a chess forum not your mental hospital and I'm not your daddy so no more wasting time with a 1,80 more or less cm pile of crap you are.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Azzaad ignored pms from me re this fools posts but banned me for resonding to the allowed insults and obviose lies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyone needed an msn to join this pathetic forum ?
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad   Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:15 pm

hya "B" Just heard what that azzhole azaads done hes a complete tosser sofar up kranium a nd thomases backsides i think he loves them

That Ingeltones been sending private messages to a few on that forum , all slagging you ladies off and full of his lies , that Azzaad allowed his foul language to remain as posts only proves what a biased and incompetent moderator the **** is, and to ban you despite you pm ing him about the foul language disgusts us here , just as certain so called friends silence on this matter does
Sorry to here Angel and Engle are unwell again , send them our love angelprays
Back to top Go down
LondonFrau
Admin
Admin
LondonFrau

Female Posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad   Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:20 pm

This is disgusting , this "thing"Azaad allows such filth and lies to be posted by this other "thing ingitione

then bans Angels for defending themselves is outragouse,also the lack of support from this forums members

disgusts me

This "thing"ingnitone boasts he told Angels of other forums
see here when he joine one of them "after" being banned from here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viewing profile :: ignitione

Find all posts by ignitione :
- Topics

Joined date:
2010-01-30

Admin
Admin
Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad   Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:31 am

Danke /Thank you LondonFrau
We agree and sadly i see more balls on a baddmington court than on our membership
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad   Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:09 pm

[QUOTE=Azaad]He goes for 3 days but you also violated rule 13 . 3 days for you also I'm sorry to inform .[/QUOTE]

hello2u replied

3 days for foul language and we suffer same proves you are biased..unfit

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad   Pathetic moderation  with extreme bias   from  azzad Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathetic moderation with extreme bias from azzad
Page 1 of 1