chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes Empty
PostSubject: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 am

Zagor Almanah
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Zagor Almanah

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Thank you so much for the new engine. BTW, what is this RobboExplorative and how does it work ?

Greetings

Zagor
Back to top Go down
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Zagor Almanah wrote:
Thank you so much for the new engine. BTW, what is this RobboExplorative and how does it work ?

Greetings

Zagor

Firstly its not a new engine, its the source code which i believe is primerily fir the iggorit gui (interface ) which is as a fritz or arena for the engines to be used in /on , how it will work or if there is additional code for engines im realy unsure as weve only seem some sewmi techical informatio as to the build of it , though id imagine it will quite a basic interfac initialy but designed to help the new bases

peter pan posted this

Need to make a config file too,RE.config

Цитата:
Compile RobboExplorative with javac, or thru Makefile in RobboExplorative folder.
Emerge RobboExplorative via "java" command: java RobboExplorative
For then, Click upon RobboExplorer to tell (file chooser) where RobboExplorer sits.
The same holds for TotalDirectory and TripleDirectory in their base.

These can be saved in RE.config to read upon start.
This is the example RE.config file.
=================
TotalDirectory /home/chess/RobboTotalBase/
TripleDirectory /home/chess/RobboTripleBase/
RobboExplorer /home/chess/IvanHoe-Beta-999950r/RobboExplorer
=================
Now see "java" know needs to where RE.config is too, in mandatory. The look is direct.
Also: first loading is not immediate unless Bases are in disk cache. Apply patients. Progress notes in TextInfo box (lower left).

To use RobboExplorative click on pieces then click them on the board. We do not have drag and drop for expense.
The right-click (if so) of a piece will move it (jumping).
Example: click on WhiteQueen at bottom. Click on e5. Click on d3. Two queens now. Right-click on e5. Click on g8. WhiteQueen jumps e5 to g8.
Twice right-click is an other delete option. The first is empty square, from left of either pawn (black or white).

The White/Black indicator is on the left. The Clear board ("C") is on the upper left. The Yellow button in upper right calls RobboExplorer on data. The FEN button is not functional for now (no parsing).

So then, with TotalDirectory or TripleDirectory ready (even both) then click Yellow button with position on board. The responding data appear at right. Then too, moves are doubleclick-able or via up/down arrows plus Return (Enter). With TripleBases there is only three types but TotalBases will sort by length.

To do: Add FEN parse. Add TakeBack to delete last move (made from list).

The Bugs you find can say on IPPOLIT wiki.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Zagor Almanah

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Thanks for the explanation. I was trying to load this RobboGui, but it is not as simple as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 pm

me4u wrote:
Zagor Almanah wrote:

Greetings

Zagor

Firstly its not a new engine, its the source code which i believe is primerily fir the iggorit gui (interface ) which is as a fritz or arena for the engines to be used in /on , how it will work or if there is additional code for engines im realy unsure as weve only seem some sewmi techical informatio as to the build of it , though id imagine it will quite a basic interfac initialy but designed to help the new bases

peter pan posted this

Compile RobboExplorative with javac, or thru Makefile in RobboExplorative folder.
For then, Click upon RobboExplorer to tell (file chooser) where RobboExplorer sits.

=================
=================
Now see "java" know needs to where RE.config is too, in mandatory. The look is direct.
Also: first loading is not immediate unless Bases are in disk cache. Apply patients. Progress notes in TextInfo box (lower left).

To use RobboExplorative click on pieces then click them on the board. We do not have drag and drop for expense.
Example: click on WhiteQueen at bottom. Click on e5. Click on d3. Two queens now. Right-click on e5. Click on g8. WhiteQueen jumps e5 to g8.
Twice right-click is an other delete option. The first is empty square, from left of either pawn (black or white).

The White/Black indicator is on the left. The Clear board ("C") is on the upper left. The Yellow button in upper right calls RobboExplorer on data. The FEN button is not functional for now (no parsing).

So then, with TotalDirectory or TripleDirectory ready (even both) then click Yellow button with position on board. The responding data appear at right. Then too, moves are doubleclick-able or via up/down arrows plus Return (Enter). With TripleBases there is only three types but TotalBases will sort by length.

Izak writes

No.i am here,just got my e-mail sorry.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25091377/RobboExplore.rar

I was busy playing with robboexplorer sorry...

I didn't want to trouble you,not sure what is the right thing to do.

It seems to work,i will post a sample in a short while,for those who would like to get a feel at this new program
It might contain bugs still,so use at own risk

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/250...bboExplore.rar

Okay RobboExplorer is really a small program.The reason why this archive is so big is because i added some Java runtime files,cause without them,you need to set it up in your environment etc..
I am not sure if this will work without installing Java Runtime anyway on your system.So perhaps it will be a good idea to install Java runtime on your system

Few important things to do.
The important files in this archive is the following :

RobboExplorer.exe
RobboExplorative.jar
runme.bat
RE.config

These are the important ones.
1.) Before you start,open RE.config with notepad or some text editor.

Mine looks like this at the moment :
TotalDirectory C:\RobboTotalBase
TripleDirectory C:\RobboTripleBase
RobboExplorer C:\RobboExplorer\RobboExplorer.exe

Change according to where your programs are located.
When this is set up properly

2.) double click on runme.bat and if all went well RobboExplorative will run.

3.) Follow these instructions for operation
Quote:Instructions for RobboExplorative (Java GUI).

The same holds for TotalDirectory and TripleDirectory in their bases

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Utter gobbelygook geek speak to ius

rnt rdg compbash

Belladonna
Dark Angels
Belladonna

Female Posts : 585
Location : The covers (Bettina & Terry ) of this book (forum) are too far apart. ~ Ambrose Bierce

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 am

Angels77 wrote:
me4u wrote:
Zagor Almanah wrote:

Greetings

Zagor

peter pan posted this

=================
=================

Izak writes

No.i am here,just got my e-mail sorry.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25091377/RobboExplore.rar

I was busy playing with robboexplorer sorry...

I didn't want to trouble you,not sure what is the right thing to do.

It seems to work,i will post a sample in a short while,for those who would like to get a feel at this new program
It might contain bugs still,so use at own risk

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/250...bboExplore.rar

Okay RobboExplorer is really a small program.The reason why this archive is so big is because i added some Java runtime files,cause without them,you need to set it up in your environment etc..
I am not sure if this will work without installing Java Runtime anyway on your system.So perhaps it will be a good idea to install Java runtime on your system

Few important things to do.
The important files in this archive is the following :

RobboExplorer.exe
RobboExplorative.jar
runme.bat
RE.config

These are the important ones.
1.) Before you start,open RE.config with notepad or some text editor.

Mine looks like this at the moment :
TotalDirectory C:\RobboTotalBase
TripleDirectory C:\RobboTripleBase
RobboExplorer C:\RobboExplorer\RobboExplorer.exe

Change according to where your programs are located.
When this is set up properly

2.) double click on runme.bat and if all went well RobboExplorative will run.

3.) Follow these instructions for operation
Quote:Instructions for RobboExplorative (Java GUI).

The same holds for TotalDirectory and TripleDirectory in their bases

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Utter gobbelygook geek speak to ius

rnt rdg compbash

selfish ***** has posted this for his scummortal sicophants

I see i compiled the RobboExplorer.exe's without the visual studio runtime DLL's.
So perhaps RobboExplorer.exe won't work in the above if you don't have the correct DLL's.

Here is the recompiled exe's that don't need the visual studio runtime dll's.
sorry

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25094887/RobboExplorer2.rar

Just add the 32 bits file in 32 bits folder from previous archive
and the 64 bits in 64 bits folder.
and adjust RE.config accordingly

##########

ANY normal person would simply zip up a working module and post that for people to unzip and install NOT send out DIY modules for program literates only
Back to top Go down
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Here is what all the fuss is about

[img] IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes Captur30[/img]

[img] IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes Captur31[/img]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes    IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar  source codes Empty

Back to top Go down

IvanHoe-Beta-999950r.tar & RobboExplorative-0.001.tar source codes
Page 1 of 1