chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) Empty
PostSubject: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:27 am

kronicon, has sent you a message.
ok my friend. I am fan of RobboLito and the other family derivative engine like IvanHoe and Firebird ect. So I take the idea of RobboLito g3 to make my engine Viking Chess Killer. I wanna try to add the multiprocessor option and ponder move when the engine wait for the opponent move . I will provide the link to download my engine. Right now I am working on the code. I wanna add more feature. I need desing a unique chess gui for my engine. My engine work fine on Arena and Fritz but my new version have a bug when try to load on Fritz I need to review my code again. I am back to my laboratory. Here the link to download my engine. so the page is in Spanish for now I need make a opening book for my engine. I am planning to make a classical book the most classical opening on chess. and make another book with only gambit only and the other book I wanna to create is the anti-engine that book is prepare to play again Rybka and other commercial engine.

http://www.box.net/shared/xfexu3omzi

Knowledge is power. Here you can download my chess program called Chess Killer Viking.
chess. All paracer a war in which everyone wants to win. My program
is a derivative of RobboLito code. The living legend of the drivers
chess free and open source. Future options will come in my
engine. The creation of an opening book format based ctg
starts with gambits and sacrifices. And the ability to add auto book
learning. To do not waste time in search of alternatives.

History of the Vikings:

Viking is the name given to the members of an ethnic group originating in Scandinavia, Nordic countries, which lived between 789 and 1100. They were descendants of a Germanic people who settled in Scandinavia around the year 2000 a. C.

His attacks and their appearance in the European political scene began with the sacking of the monastery of Lindisfarne (793) in northern Britain, soon followed by attacks on other monasteries. The annals and chronicles of the next two centuries are full of frightening stories. In more or less numerous groups, the Vikings attacked their boats European coasts, up the rivers of France, Germany and Russia, conquered much of the territory of the Slavic peoples of old Russia, the British Isles and Ireland and England swept the Mediterranean.

His violent act terrified the ancient communities, although accustomed to war, had no way to predict when there would be a raid. These attacks indirectly influenced the creation of a period of instability that favored political decentralization of feudalism.

During the following centuries, the Vikings had a great influence on European history in the British Isles ruled for many years until finally being conquered by the Normans, descendants of Vikings, in Russia contributed to the formation of the Russian state, in France ended up with as fief the Normandy region, in Italy founded the Norman kingdom of Sicily and even attempted to influence its raids in the Caliphate of Cordoba and in the Byzantine Empire. Matias Martin is a known famosoi and Viking.

The last hostile redoubt was represented by King Harald the Ruthless, who died in the Battle of Stamford Bridge in 1066 while attempting to take possession of the territory of England. Let's try to see how hard fruit.

Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 am

Another LlNK Enjoy

Viking Chess Killer.zip (330.33 KB)

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B82W80EH

32 and 64 bit engines & thank you kronicon :)
[img]viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) Viking10[/img]

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:35 am

nice first effort = no rykba killer
no engine paramiters ..very strange.

can draw spme games with rykba but 20 games played no wins No

perhaps this = 1 cpu version ,but Robbo 1cpu's could beat deep rykba some games confused
Back to top Go down
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

PostSubject: Re: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:07 am

😢 Embarassed Sad :study:

Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

PostSubject: Re: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 am

hmm....idk but kronicon is Wilfado Malave

Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

PostSubject: Re: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:56 am

"B"
Admin
Admin
viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) 93-65

Female Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 am

to much hype , no strength Sad
Back to top Go down
http://chessagame.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )   viking chess killer.engine by  kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes ) Empty

Back to top Go down

viking chess killer.engine by kronicon ( based on RobboLito codes )
Page 1 of 1