chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
me4u
Admin
Admin
me4u

Male Posts : 819

AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM  aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is Empty
PostSubject: AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is   AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM  aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Hello2u View Post

RobboFan your FB engine is NOT the strongest engine ,its not eve in top 4 strongest engines , so stop embarresing Igor the decemberists andyourself by missleading others

Originally Posted by kranium View Post
not according the test results i'm seeing?

for ex:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

there's many more but i won't spam this post with them to make a point

Originally Posted by Hello2u

well take off your rose colored bi focals and look around you your engine is NOT as strong as youd have ALL believe NOR is it as stable as you tell ALL it is
its one claim to fame was / is auto load of bases , but in real games and scores of independant tests its weaker than the IvanHOE
You carry on believeing Fantasy over fact if you wish
remember old adage
there are opinions , sastistics and damn lies
btw
your ramblings on talkchess do nothing for Igors cause NOR does your refusal to aid the OPEN SOURCE CODE ,in fact it is detramental to the comrades cause , when you are less self Obsessed and more of a TRUE COMRADE we may take you seriously
untill then we just see you as you adopted name characters magazine

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

untill then we just see you as you adopted name characters magazine

lol 2

Last edited by me4u on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doppelganger
Dark Angels
Doppelganger

Male Posts : 562
Location : We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick

PostSubject: Re: AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is   AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM  aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello2u wrote "untill then we just see you as you adopted name characters" magazine

UMMM......magazines called" MAD ", so you guessed right then shl

and imortal agrees Shocked
THEN BANS YOU confused

WOTWOTS THEY ARE

laffaquin
Back to top Go down
Angels77
Admin
Admin
Angels77

Female Posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is   AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM  aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm

as a moderator hes as much use as a chocolate fireguard and embarresses himself for love of kranium and his cronies

Bettina
Admin
Admin
Bettina

Female Posts : 914
Location : Bettina ( Sobel ? ) speakeasy 77>> Up All Night 77 >> Chelsea 77 >> little venice, maida vale 77 >> ???? Wendy D Green & Adnan Khashoggi know .... DO YOU ? £10,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !

PostSubject: Re: AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is   AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM  aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Kranium is a known cloner and rides the back of others as he is incapable of original thought
he embaresses Igoe and the good work of the decemberists as well as all honest compilers of the freely given beta codes, if anyone should be banned it is without this self obsessed egotistical lieing fool kranium and his fake user names robbofan etc
by allowing him to continue to post untruth and use several user names imortal123 and moderator azzad only embarss themselves

further more azzad should be removed from post of moderator as he is clearly incapable of honest moderations

Bettina  (Sobel ? )

speakeasy 77>> Up all Night 77 >>Chelsea 77 >> little venice 77 /Maida Vale >>>  ???? Wendy D Green  & Adnan Kashoggi know .... DO YOU  ? £2,000.00 reward for information leading to me . but i am NOT here !
Back to top Go down
https://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is   AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM  aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is Empty

Back to top Go down

AZZAD OF IMMORTAL FORUM aka Azzho shows what a wiegh anchor is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chessforyou Bettina&Terry77 :: Books :: Opening books ctg :: General :: General Disscusion ( moans ,groans ideas ,,polite suggestions etc )-
Jump to: