chessforyou Bettina&Terry77
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO FORUM OF Angels77 * named in memory of Bettina & Terry
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Tactico AMD-INTEL Ahmed & Luis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belladonna
Dark Angels
Belladonna

Female Posts : 585
Location : The covers (Bettina & Terry ) of this book (forum) are too far apart. ~ Ambrose Bierce

Tactico AMD-INTEL  Ahmed & Luis Empty
PostSubject: Tactico AMD-INTEL Ahmed & Luis   Tactico AMD-INTEL  Ahmed & Luis EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Strange engine as it is from Ahmeds compile but stronger in my short test than Ahmeds confused

http://www.mediafire.com/?7zym1rtgcw92m32#1

glhyd sadgal

gal hnd o m
Back to top Go down
Clair Ph.U.K
Dark Angels
Clair Ph.U.K

Tactico AMD-INTEL  Ahmed & Luis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactico AMD-INTEL Ahmed & Luis   Tactico AMD-INTEL  Ahmed & Luis EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm

tnx Belladonna

Saw this and thought you all should read it

Estimado/a Alice - El mundo de la ingenieria en engines se tropezo con una gran roca... y es el no poder superar la barrera de la profundidad de analisis sin que detengas el motor o quede con lag por varios minutos... mi codigo es el mismo que su predecesor robbolito o ippolit ... el codigo que yo modifique no pertecene a ahmed sino a los ivanhoe b9.52a - complicado es reconocer el trabajo cuando uno lo hace y cual es el beneficio que esto, al estar terminado nos trae, un ejemplo es usar hexa editor para diseño y visualizacion de motor y otra muy distinta es modificar los RC y apps del motor con visual Dev 5 - de esta manera para tener un analisis mas detallado de mi trabajo y no el nombre del nombre de uno de los tantos intermediarios que manipulan el nombre de robbolito sin tener cmbios significativos alguno... cual es la mejor manera de ver su diferencia...? enfrentandolos y reconociendo el mejor y fijandose la profundidad la cantidad de Kn de analisis por linea.
Otra manera del cual usted colega amigo podra ayudarme es usando el compresor 7zip. Una ves puesto el engine en el escritorio tactico o cual fuere usted que quiera ver el codigo descomprima aqui con 7zip y vera las parte que componen un engine y no solamente su diceño curricular como con Hexa Editor... y mas allá si usted efectua un cambio para bien tenga a bien de compilar con assembler estudio para que podamos compartir y disfrutar de su gran trabajo... el perfeccionamiento de el codigo... creame no esta en manos de rusos o ahmed... ellos persiguen un mito un fantasma del progreso que consiste en agregar quitar o modificar sin hacer un verdadero cambio radical en el motor... vea usted que si a una persona le cambiamos el pelo le sacamos los pies los brazos , le ponemos ojos verdes y patas de chita o leopardo esta persona correrá mejor...? ... pues yo diria que seria un moustro fuera de borda...
Ahora Respire Piense y Actue... de donde surge ivanhoe Houdini etc? quien fue el patron original? cuantos modulos se crearon luego? y a quienes se le asocia con la creacion? un cambio es Creacion? ... quienes puedieron abrir brecha al exito despues de robbolito? observaron alguna ves el codigo de zappa mexico ? es parecido al mio? se puede fusionar ideas de distintos engines... ? pues Robert Houdart lo hizo ... y yo tambien...
atte Luis para mi gran amigo Alice...

Google Tranlatation Spanish to English

Dear Alice - The world of engineering in automobile engines tripped over a big rock ... and is unable to overcome the barrier of the depth of analysis without the engine stop or stay with lag for several minutes ... my code is the same as its predecessor robbolito or Ippolit ... I modify the code not to ahmed pertecene but the ivanhoe b9.52a - hard work is to recognize when you do it and what is the benefit that this brings to be completed, an example is to use hex editor for design and visualization engine and quite another to change the RC and visual motor apps Dev 5 - in this way to have a more detailed analysis of my work and not the name the name of one of the many brokers who handle robbolito name without have any significant cmbios ... which is the best way to see their difference ...? facing and recognizing the best and paying attention how much depth of analysis Kn per line.
Another way which may help you fellow friend is using 7zip compressor. Once you put the engine on the desktop regardless of tactical or you want to see the code here with 7zip unzip and see the parts of an engine and say not only their curriculum as Hexa Editor ... and beyond if you make a change for the better have a good study to be compiled in assembler so we can share and enjoy your great work ... refinement of the code ... believe me not in the hands of Russian or ahmed ... they pursue a ghost myth of progress that is to add remove or change without a real change in the engine ... you see that if we change a person's hair we took the foot arms, put his green eyes and legs of cheetah or leopard that person will run better ...? ... I'd say that would be a monster outboard ...
Now Breathe Think and act ... ivanhoe arises where Houdini etc? who was the original pattern? few modules were created later? and who is associated with the creation? a change is Creation? ... who can break through to success after robbolito? observed some see the code zappa mexico? is similar to mine? can merge ideas from different engines ... ? Robert Houdart as he ... and I also ...
atte Luis for my good friend Alice
patrprgl glwnk
Back to top Go down

Tactico AMD-INTEL Ahmed & Luis
Page 1 of 1